Unison (6)

Hi everyone! Just gonna say that I have a YouTube channel and a TikTok! Also, you like the new cover?

Anyways, start!

----------

🇵🇭: "Again, return there. Also, good luck."

🇨🇿: "You can count on me."

He ran up to the trapdoor, got out, then ran again. Got through the wires, then ran again. All throughout the forest, the tall trees, the grass, the bushes, the fallen leaves.

Later, he got inside the house, then quietly got into his room. Phew, at least nobody caught him. No like really. Nobody caught him.

☀️ Next Day

Czechia is on his bed, sleeping and snoring his time away. Then, someone tapped him on the shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"Hey." Someone said, in an annoyed voice. "Time to wake up. You need to see them now!" They continued. Czechia woke up, in a tired voice, he said "H- Huh? Who- Oh, it's you, L- Laos."

🇱🇦: "Yeah, time to wake up now. They have to see you."

🇨🇿: "Alright. I need to take a shower first."

🇱🇦: "Okay then. I'll wait for you from outside the bathroom or downstairs." leaves the room

He sighed, as he went to pick his clothes. Yes, he already readied his stuff, with his clothes in the closet. He picked the simple ones, a dark gray shirt and black pants.

🕓 Later

He got out of the bathroom, all dressed with the clothes he picked. He then went back to his room for a final touch. He combed his hair, one half to the left, one half to the right. There! He is now good to go!

He went downstairs, where he met Laos, once again. "So, ready to meet them?" She said to him. "Yes... And why are you acting so nice and sweet to me all of sudden when you called me an 'impostor'?" He replied.

"I don't know." She said nonchalantly. They looked at each other, and she winked. "What's that for..." He thought, as he looked away. Before he knew, they got in the dining room.

Some are in there, while some are probably in their bedrooms.

🇲🇲: "မင်္ဂလာပါ လာအို။ (Hi Laos.)"

🇱🇦: "ສະບາຍດີມຽນມາ. (Hi Myanmar.)"

🇨🇿: appears from behind Laos

🇸🇬: glances at them, then he looked again "Why is he here!?"

🇱🇦: "Singa, he needs to be here."

🇸🇬: "For what!?" stands up

🇱🇦: "For his safety!"

ASEAN: "WHAT'S HAPPENING!?"

🇸🇬: "I don't know father, maybe because he's here." referring to Czechia

ASEAN: "Singapore! He's here because he is getting harassed by the people around the town! He needs to be safe!"

🇸🇬: looks at Czechia "You, come here."

He grabbed his hand, trying to drag him out of the mansion. Though the other two are pulling him back. In the end, he let go of his hand, because of ASEAN.

The others are now awake, seeing the whole commotion from the dining room door.

🕓 Later

All of them are now eating at the table. But, no one is talking to each other. Just the noises of the spoons and forks clanking against the surface of the plate.