24 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24: ʙʟᴜsʜɪɴɢ & ʙᴀʙʏ sᴛᴇᴘs

Aera is sleeping peacefully on her bed,cradling her pillow to her chest and not forgetting her usual habit of nuzzling her head in the other pillow.

Actually,it became a habit as she hates the beaming morning light,she isn't a morning person after all.

She is peacefully sleeping but it's no longer peaceful now cuz Moon has started jumping on the bed while barking loudly.

She groans in her sleep,reluctantly opens her eyes. "Moon. She calls with a lazy pout then grasp Moon's leg and pulls him to her chest. I missed you." She says showering kisses on Moon's face.

Aera lazily sits down and smiles after getting a view of herself on the mirror,she is wearing Taehyung's knit hoodie sweater he gave her yesterday when she was feeling cold,it's too big for her and more comfy,

-The hoodie sweater Aera is wearing.

She squints her eyes looking closely at the mirror,she is having a note sticker on her forehead. She takes the note from her forehead to read it.

I'm sorry,Aera. I wanted to take a leave too today but I've work to do at the office,but I promise to be home earlier than you expect.

By the way,I'm not sorry for sticking the note on your forehead,it was kinda cool doing it. You look cute with it Oh I almost forgot,I made your breakfast too,heat it just when you wake up cuz you need to eat on time. Bye now! See you later.
-Your Husband

Aera is blushing madly,her rosy cheeks reddening,she bites her lower lip to control herself blushing.

Her mind moves back to yesterday,all what happened is still fresh in her brain,Taehyung's confessing how he is scared of love and how she convinced him that they'll work it out together. When she told him her ex boyfriend story,him getting jelousy when she told him some of the romantic things her boyfriend used to do for her.