Barbatos and Vassaga

"How?" - Thinking

[Third Pov]
[Hanger]

We see Y/N, Biscuit and Nadi celebrating while finishing the repairs for Y/N's mobile suit, Nadi stops for a second before scratching the back of his head.

[Nadi]: " Why does it feel like we're forgetting something. . . . . . . . . Damnit!"

[Y/N]: "What?!"

[Nadi]: "We forgot to refuel his thrusters, he'll be a sitting duck!"

Y/N eyes widen, he quickly rushes into the open cockpit of his mobile suit. He hoped into the seat and let the Alaya-Vijnana system connect, once it connected Y/N felt the information from the Gundam inter his brain, his began leak blood as the rush and slightly overwhelm his brain, as he felt that, a monitor raised up and showed him the name of gundam.

[Y/N]: "Gundam frame Vassaga."

As he said the name, the entrance to cockpit close and the gundam's eyes glowed a dark green.

[Third]
[Outside]

Barbatos could been on it's knee, inside Mikazuki could be fumbling with all of the controls trying to get Barbatos to move, since he was doing that he didn't notice the gaint axe heading straight at him, once his able to shift Barbatos head up, the axe was seconds away from hitting him.

Mikazuki braced for the hit, but it never came. Gazes arm that was holdin the axe was hit by a short blade that was connected to a steel cable, the arm then let go of the axe, the short blade was then pulled back by the cable to its owner, Mikazuki followed where the blade went and saw one of his childhood friends inside of the special project he had been working on with the old man.

 Gazes arm that was holdin the axe was hit by a short blade that was connected to a steel cable, the arm then let go of the axe, the short blade was then pulled back by the cable to its owner, Mikazuki followed where the blade went and saw one of ...

[Image some of the parts are either not there or damaged and a little smaller, like Barbatos's size.]

[Y/N]: "Sorry I'm late."

Y/N walked Vassage up to Barbatos.

[Y/N]: "You good Mikazuki?"

Mikazuki finally gets Barbatos to get back on it's feet, he then picks up his mace.

[Mika]: "Yeah I'm good."

[Y/N]: "Good, so you take the one on left and I'll take the one on the right."

Barbatos nods and charges at the Gaze on the right, Y/N and thrust the controls forward making Vassaga charge at the left Gaze, he uses his left short blade to try cut the head off, but the Gaze dodges just in time and swinged it's axe at the him, he quickly raised his right short blade and blocked the axe and slashed the Gazes left arm with his left blade, cutting the arm off, before he can do anything else, he felt Vassage shake as something hit the side of Vassage, he quickly pushed the Gaze in front of him away and looked to the where the hit came from.