The Alpha's Girl

My name is Alexandra Scott and all of my friends call me Alex. I'm a senior at West View High School and i'm a cheerleader.
I'm on the Varsity cheer team at school and i also do Competitive cheer on a level 6 team. I thought my whole life would surround Cheerleading and i was 100% ok with that. It was my dream that ever since i was little to be a cheerleader and i would't let anyone take that away from me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Blake Bennett and i'm currently the Alpha of the BloodMoon pack the most feared pack in america. Every werewolf's dream is to live Happy ever after with there mate, be me i could careless if she was dead or alive. A luna is only used to make the pack happy and to make her alpha happy . But i have hundreds of she-wolfs that would do anything to make me happy, so why would i want to limit my self to one!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex just got back from nationals with a 1st place win and is already ready to go back for another. Even though the Competitive cheer season just ended she will make sure that nothing will distract her from her goal of creating a winning streak for her team. While she was driving to her friends house Alex stopped at a Pizza place to bring a pizza over she they could enjoy (more like engorge) it as a little celebration of there amazing season. From there her life changed as she knew it.

* ok this is my first book so please don't go all grammar nazi on me *

* and some language will be used *