Chapter 2

-Ok I do talk about the movie Safe Haven a little bit, so spoiler alert

-And the last chapter was short so this one will be way longer

-And ask me questions if you don't understand and I'm open to suggestions

-J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-BLAKE-

"Agh" why does my mom care so much about me finding a mate it's pathetic. I don't need a girl that tries to tell me what to do and why would I just be happy with one, it gets boring.

* knock knock*

" Come in " my best friend and beta Daniel comes in followed by my Third Parker and my most trusted pack warrior Chase who is also mated to my younger sister Maya.

"Blake we think you should take a break from being and alpha just for a little bit" my beta Daniel says calmly

" What the hell does that me Daniel are you trying to say that I don't deserve this position because if not that challenge me" I yell at him. Who does he think he is?

" Blake were not saying that " maya says trying to lighten the mood " We just think you need a day to hang out with your friends and to not have to worry about the pack "

"I'm fine don't worry about me Maya and can handle it guys " I say trying to calm my self down.

" Blake please " my sister begs

" Fine " I say sitting back down behind my desk.

" You'll have fun Blake don't worry" maya says trying to make it seem better then in most likely will be.

" Well, I want food so we have to make sure that we get food before hand " Parker says randomly

" Ok ... I say pizza " " what do you think Blake " my beta asks

" Sure " as I grab my leather jacket off the back of my chair.

I grab my keys to my black SUV and head out towards the garage. I open the garage to see all of my other cars including my black Camaro and my black motorcycle. I walked over to my suv and pulled it out of the garage and waited for everyone to come out of the pack house. Eventually Parker, Daniel and chase all made there way out of the pack house.

" Hey chase where's maya??" I asked noticing my sister wasn't in the car yet.

" Oh she said that it needed to be only us guys so we could and I quote : work on our bromance "he said while chuckling.

"Ok then "

--

I pulled up beside a red Scion FR-S and we all got out and walked in to the pizza place.

When I got inside I smelt the most wonderful smelt in the world it smelt like vanilla. I tried to find the source of the amazing smell when I saw a beautiful girl sitting at a booth playing on her phone.

" MATE " my wolf axel howled

" Mate " I said under my breath

" what did you just say " Daniel asked while Chase and Parker listened

" I just found my mate " I said quietly

She looked up and she had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. What the hell am I saying I don't want a mate and she's human. She isn't strong enough.