Chapter 3

Top picture is the underground safe house
The bottom picture is of the field in front of the house
~ J
________________________________
~Alex~

I've been sitting on his bed for 20 minutes. And i'm starting to get really bored. He said that his meeting would only take 15 minutes!! He's a liar . And to make it better he put two big scary guys outside the double doors of this room  so i couldn't escape. Then when i walked out on to the balcony there were more scary guys standing under it, so that would't work. I walked back into the gold and white colored room and sat on the bed.

I Slowly laid down on the comfortable bed and stared at the celling. My eyes slowly started to close.

"LUNA" I heard one of the men who had previously been outside the door that kept me from getting away yell as the doors burst open. I quickly jump up and turn my head towards them.

"Come with us" 

"What?? What's wrong?" I say while being urged out the door.

"Were under lock down" He said while pulling me through the winding hall way's towards the front door.

"If were under lockdown shouldn't we be... I don't know staying inside" I say.

"No we have to get you to the underground safe house" As he tugs me across the lawn and in to the forrest while the other guard follows us.

He's running so fast that I had trouble keeping up.

"Where are we going? Because I'm not seeing a door" I say as he continues to pull me through the forest.

He doesn't answer.

Of course because apparently no one can tell me anything.

He starts to slow down near a huge boulder on the side of a mountain. I'm still not seeing a door and i'm starting to think this guy has completely lost his marbles.

He lets go of my hand and walks toward the huge bolder.

He brought me to a massive rock formation. It was beautiful.

I look back to the big scary guy as he  pushes a giant boulder to the side revealing a cave.

Well that defiantly goes on the list of things I would have never expected.

He grabbed my arm and tried to pull me in to the dark cave.

"Like hell i'm going in there. I don't do bugs" I say as I pull my arm out of his grasp.

"Well you either go in the cave voluntarily or I'll make you go in"

"It's your choice, but either way you are going in" he says as he grabs my forearm.

He pulled me into the dark cave and after a few feet I could hear a door opening.

He flipped a switch and the lights turned on to reveal a cute little living room type room with stairs going to  and upper part of the cave.

" You will stay here with me till blake comes and gets you." he says walking over to the couch and sets a set of keys on the coffee table.

"Is that my kidnappers name?" i ask

"Blake?... yeah" Blake... i like it,

To be honest I felt very uncomfortable having to stay with a guy I don't even know.

" You should probably calm down because if blake comes to get you with your heart racing as fast as it is now he will probably think that i did something to you. And then he might just kill me." He says matter-of-factly. While looking my direction.