Chapter 1: (Annabeth)

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. Ugh. Shut up, alarm clock. I rolled over and pressed snooze before I realized the time. 8.00 am. Oh Gods. Mrs Sanders was about to beat the crap out of me. Faster than you can say "waffles" (YES WAFFLES ARE BETER THAN PANCAKES WHO AGREES WITH ME), I slipped into my uniform, brushed (no, scrap that, I repeatedly smacked my teeth with my toothbrush) my teeth like a wild cat, then grabbed my bag (packed from yesterday) and practically sprinted out the front door.

.....................................................................................................................................

As I rushed through the familiar green gates, I toppled into someone I'd never thought I'd ever touch in my life. The one and only Perseus Jackson (Mr. Brunner had accidentally revealed his name in Latin class) was literally underneath me.  Slowly, I picked myself up off him.

"Sorry," I mumbled and I hurriedly dashed off, not wanting to attract attention from some of the Barbie Girls (*cough*  Drew Tanaka *cough*). As I search for my locker, Rachel Elizabeth Dare comes up to me, and she looks ready to throw me off the Empire State Building. This can't be good...

....................................................................................................................................

Rachel shoved me against the lockers with a Clang! and yells at me repeatedly (it was so bad I literally can't write her insults here), and it only ended when I turned the tables and threw her against my locker. 

"What the hell was that for?" I yelled.

"Don't think I haven't caught on to what you're doing, Chase," she snarled.

"What on flipping earth do you mean? I haven't done anything!" I exclaimed, still pressing Rachel against my locker.

"You're trying to-". She was cut off when Percy Jackson stepped in from literally nowhere and sighed, "Rach, please tell me you're still harassing random people in this school. I've told you a million times to lay off them. So please, back off."

"She deserved it!" Rachel muttered.

"No, Rachel Elizabeth Dare," (she was astounded at the use of her full name)," if anyone in the history of Goode High deserves harassment, it would be you. I don't see why I ever dated someone like you, but we're finished either way. Don't try and contact me or bring me back. This is the end of the line," declared Percy. Somewhat pleased with that, he walked off.  My mind was in shock. Percy Jackson, the most popular kid in Goode High, had just stood up for me, the nerd and shadow of the school.

A/N (BTW A/N STANDS FOR AUTHORS NOTE FOR YOU CURIOUS GOONS): Tell me if you like this chapter. I personally feel it's a bit rushed and short, but what's your opinion? This is my first chapter, I'll only post again maybe every week (THIS WRITING GIG IS HARD), and only if you guys like it. Peace!

From a clueless author,

Dan.