Chapter 1 : Where i am

Few things again :
-Bad grammar probably because english isn't my first language

A/N :()
... : speaking
() : thought
" " : whispering
Mostly Izuku pov but also other pov and
3rd pov

3rd pov :

We start to the deadly fight between AFO and our hero DEKU. Deku also know as Izuku Midoriya alredy defeat Shigaraki by saving him from himself and make him unable to fight.
He was now facing the number one villain AFO at his pride.
(Izuku is the last hero fighting because the others are dead, there is only 100 people alive in Japan and the rest of the world, no villain anymore, he is still 16 between).

Izuku : you wilk die today, you make me suffer the death of every people i love in front of me, i love them all, kill innocent, i'm mad but VERY MAD I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.

AFO: Try boy but you won't defeat me.

Izuku use OFA at 100% and the past users quirks to fight AFO, punch him, kick in th stomach and chin of his enemy. Using float to be more fast, dodge and counter-attack the villain.
He dodge tendrils comming from the hand of AFO and use a detroit smash in his face make him bleeding. But he start to heal himself.

Izuku : ( I have no choice to combine all the quirks to kill him in one punch or kick, he will probably use some trick to, danger sense activate).

He keep dodging until he sees an opening to damage him and kill him just after the kick.
He charges toward him with 1 000 000% that brock his leg when he touch him but didn't stop, combined all quirks and punch him in the head killing him directly. He start to fall but go through a portal and keep falling. He crash on the ground and cough out blood.

Izuku : That hurts, i have to get up and start walking because i don't know where i am because of the portal.

Izuku start to walk and gain information. He learns that he is in a new world that have magic, they are knights for the peace of the Kingdom, the royal Midgar Academy, but there is things that doesn't exist in this world. The money is different too.

Izuku : (new world but i still have my quirks, i feel also something inside of me and i will unlock this after. I will go to that Academy but i need money so working is it. I have knowledge on some cooking and i'm great at it i just have to find a job at a restaurant).

Izuku pov:

I heard a scream from the alley i just pass, i walk in and see a guy ready to rap a girl.

Izuku : (not on my watch).

I stop him with a punch in the head knock him out at the same time. I turn toward her, and take a clothes i have to give it to her.

Izuku : Here, you have to cover yourself. I hope you are alright now.

??? : Thanks for saving me but can i know your name ? I'm Shery Barnett.

Izuku : hero deku and it's nothing i will go now be careful alright ?

Sherry : Yes thank you again but what about the guy ?

Izuku : He is unconscious so you can have the knights interrogate him and state what happen.

She nods, i nod and start to leave, i jump on the rooftop and keep going. I got on the top of the church and look to the beautiful city.

Izuku : (tomorrow i will see if i can have a job as a cooker in a restaurant)

Finish, hope you like it. I'm out my little readers