Chapter six

Y/N Pov:
The older butterfly lady brought in like three million of her butterfly children. Or more like five. They were all pretty cute. This one girl though with these dull eyes and a side ponytail, she had a butterfly clip just like the girl in the painting. They looked very similar. These clips must be really popular I can see why, they are beautiful. I pointed towards the dull eyed girl's clip. Despite it seeming to be a hand me down, it suited her perfectly. I tried to make a sort of gesture or symbol, telling her she was beautiful, but I wasn't sure if she got it. After a bit she looked at me and gave me a slight smile before getting up and turning to Shinobu. I looked at the other girls, all of them looked similar, the one with the blue clip reminded me of Inosuke. "Hmph, I have no need to waste my time on another small demon, I need to go and make food for the guests," She stood up and went into a different direction then she and the girls had came out of. Maybe not as aggressive as Inosuke, but similarly grumpy. They also had a matching color scheme, maybe I got make her some flowers crowns from the same flowers I used for Inosuke.
Before I could continue my thoughts someone placed a pin in my hair. I looked up to see the dull eyed girl and Shinobu. Some of the younger butterflys were holding a mirror up to my face so I could see the pin.

It was a beautiful (Your choice of colors) butterfly pin. It fit perfectly and was styled just right. All of the girls gave me smiles. "There you go! Now you have one two, isn't it pretty Y/n?" Shinobu asked me. I nodded because I couldn't speak with the muzzle on. "The other's should be here any second, we are hosting a dinner for the hashira and the Kamado boy and his friends. Now you look ready for the dinner." Shinobu looked at me once more before standing up and dusting herself off. Kanao just sat with me and the other little girls chatted about different things they helped out with around the house. It was nice to listen. It was nice to feel apart of something with humans. I couldn't help but let a tear escape one of my eyes before going in to hug Kanao and the triplets. Since I was in my small form they all huddled around me for one big group hug and before I knew it, we all fell asleep.

- Time skip brought to you by Enmu's transportation opperations -
Nezuko and me got to sit at our own table, which to me felt a bit awkward but maybe it was because we didn't eat human food. She smiled and drew while we were sitting down, her brother came to check on her everyonce in a while and he would say hi to me as well. It sort of felt like I was being treated like a child. I didn't really appreciate that. Infact, everything had changed so fast. I mean, I barely knew these people yet here I was having "dinner" with them, as if we were all relatives or friends. Not that they aren't friendly or that they're bad people, it was just unsettling and things felt like they were moving too fast.  All the hashira were talking about some lead on an uppermoon demon and how there had been one tracked to a nearby wisteria house. I slighly remembered a demon with rainbow eyes, but when I did all I felt towards him was hate, from what I could recall, he was the only demon other than Muzan that I ever really encountered. I decided not to dwell on it because it seemed like tonight was supossed to be a happy night. After dinner I had ended up sleeping in the medical room where red haired boy and Nezuko's friend's stayed. I opted to share a bed with Nezuko, kind of like having a sleepover, but throughout the whole night I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.