PRINCESS STORY NO.2

Princess' pov

"Big bro please can i borrow your laptop pleasse."

I was pleading 3times to my big bro but he just keep saying no to me.

Ughhhh i wont do this naman kung hindi lang lowbat ang loptop ko tss.

"No im chatting with lexi."he said

"But can you chat lexi next time. And let me borrow your loptop i really need to researched my chemistry assignment pleasse big bro. Sige ka if you dont allow me to borrow your laptop ill tell dad that your going to be arranged with that erica." I said smirking.

Oh i forgot LEXI DORNALIÑO IS MY COUSIN that my big bro was chatting and ERICA JANE ANTONIO is my friend that i was talking about the arrange thingy.

"Sh*t here get it but dont you ever dare do some nonsense things again or i well tell dad and mom that your the only princess who is a gangster. Sasabihin nila the princess of UK is a gangster. Princess pa naman ang pangalan mo tss."
He said.

I got out of his room and go to my room. When i opened the door i suddenly see that christoph is here again in my room.

"Hey why are you here again brainy with ugly thoughts."
I said

"Ate im just here again to make fun of you. I just want you to give me a 100 dollar allowance." He said with his puppy eyes.

"What?!why? I thought mom gave you already money yesterday and its worth 1000 dollars." I said

"Yeah but i used it in finding some requirements at the mall duh and i used it for my girl."

Ugh yuck he is really a playboy imagine he is only 12 years old but he already know how to play for the feelings of the girls ugh.

"Fine i will give you 5000 dollars." I said

"Yessss!!yohoooo!! Thank you so much sis i really like you whohooo." He said and hugged me.

After i gave him the money he then get out of my room. So i go to the door of my library room filled with 1 000 000 000 books filled with history,stories and some informations or stuffs.

So i began my assignment research...

*click*

After i finish my assignment i look at the time. Its almost 6:00 and i remember that there is a gang fight today at the hall where the gangsters can be located.

So i put off my nerdy glasses and go towards my bathroom to have a shower.

After a few minutes i finish taking a shower i wear my short and my skirt and i also straighten my wavy long hair actualy its just about in the hips that is long so i got out and go to the garage to get my ferrarri car color red limited edition. I started to drive all my way to the hall.

*brooooommmmmm*

After a few hours im now here at the hall when i get out as usual the boys are stairing my sexy body again ugh jeez i hate flirt guys tss as i walk to the entrance i saw Josh my boy-friend in the gang and the others monique and angela and bella. I wave at them then they run towards me.

"So is the gang fight starting already."i said

"Nopee."they all answerd.

"Well here . The game dont start pa naman so here. I have some energizer here."josh said and hand me a drink name energizer.

"Arigato." I said(thankyou).

We walk to the entranced big golden gate then the announcer started announcing the start of the program.

"Hi guys i know that you are now excited oh well we are now going to pick our racers in the fast & furious car racing."announcer then suddenly the lights stop to me so that means im going to race.

Tss i know that i will be the one that they will pick oh well i am so easy for this cuz i done this racing always tss you pick the wrong girl announcer cuz i will make sure that this night will be all tears for my enemy in this race bwahahahahahaha.

As i opened the door of my carand my enemy also. We rode then we start looking at the stop ready and go lights for race.

When it says green i step on it and ofcourse im the first.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Gomine guys for the slow update gomenosai i am really sorry hope youll understand cuz i have a lot of priorities to do first before ill write this story.gomineee.
#maramikasiakongassignmenteh