PRINCESS STORY NO.1

Princess' pov

Hi guys my name is PRINCESS ANGELINE DEL VALDEMOR. Im 18 years old.  Im actualy half filipino and half japanese/korean but i live in united kingdom/UK. Im the only princess who is nerd by day but im usualy gangster by night.My parents own some companies in korea, japan,here in UK and ofcourse at philippines.

Every company contains such as malls,restaurants,some shops and banks. We are the rank no.1 the famous company and royalties in the whole world and im lucky cuz im a rich girl.

You know why im a gangster?,well i just want to be different by night cuz im always bullied in our school cuz i wear some nerdy glasses but they didnt all know that i was the only princess who became a gangster. I use my nerdy glasses so that no one can recognize me that im the princess.

My gangster code name is SEXY ANGEL. Oh i forgot to tell you im the second youngest daughter of my parents. I had a 2 brothers and im the only girl was born in this family. Kaya its hard for me to play with my brothers... im feeling a bit awkward actualy. But its fine cuz i have other princesses friends naman that came into my life.

My fathers name is MARK JOHN ANTONIO DEL VALDEMOR and my mothers name is KATHLEEN ANGELA DEL VALDEMOR my kuya's name is EDWARD JOHN DEL VALDEMOR and my little brothers name is CHRISTOPHER ANGELO VALDEMOR.

Well this is just a little information of me next time you will really know what i really am and who i really am.^-^ ciao

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Goodeve guys hope you like the little information about princess. So please vote and comment.

#goodnightguys