PRINCESS STORY NO.7

Princess pov

Toady is the day that im going to school in ROYALTY university i know its our school but i didnt know what its look like pa naman eh hindi naman ako dito nag hichschool but its fine by me cuz i can explore something later and its so boring later cuz im with angelo hayyy.
"Goodmorning princess."kuya
"Goodmorning cess."angelo
"Dummo-(hello)."i said to them
"So anong section nga pala ikaw princess?"kuya
"Ah im section A-BUSINESS ROYALTIES AND SOME STUFFS."i said back to my brother. I was about to say some thing when angelo already say that.
"What a coincedence cess im also SECTION-A BUSINESS ROYALTIES AND SOME STUFFS. Glad that your also my classmate. Oh i hope you will be my seatmate later on the sitting arrangement."angelo. What the f*ck anoooooo oh tadhana bakit ganito ang kapalaran ko bakit bakiiittttt....ugh ide no choice tss.

~at the school of royalties~

Im here now at school and guess what angelos right we are seatmates.
"Class we have two new students lets welcome them*clap clap*Your majesties please introduce your selves in the front."our adviser Maam Janice.

Me and angelo stand up and walk to the front when we get there angelo introduce his self first.
"Hello everyone Im Prince Angelo Antonio. Prince of some country in UK i hope we can all be friends but i have one condition dont mess with cess or else im the one who will mess with you twicer."angelo.unbelievable i can take care of my self tss thanks for the overprotective thing tss.

Then i now introduce my self.
"Hi everyone my name is Princess Angel Del Valdemor. Princess of the United Kingdom/UK. And i am the daughter also of this school so that means this school is our part of a company here at the philippines. Oh and dont call me cess like angelo calls me cuz hes the only one who can call me that."i said. Then i felt that angelo is looking at me smiling then he look away and smirk.

We now seat at our chairs and listen to the teachers lesson.

~after in a minute~
Prince pov

Nung breaktime na namin sinabi ko kay cess that we are going to the cafeteria but the question is i dindnt know where it is.
"Dont worry i know wheres the caf you just go straight forward go to the left side then go open the red door."cess siad. Shes really incridible akalain mo parang alam niya talaga lahat well execpt lang sa past niya about me.

Nung nakarating nakami sa caf maraming nakatingin sa amin then suddenly natumba si cess dahil may nakabunggo sa kanya buti nalang at nasalo ko siya.
"What the h*ll are you out of your mind hindi ka kasi tumitingin sa dinadaanan mo eh tss!"sabi nung girl with 1 pang girl na kasama.
"Bakit ikaw tinuturuan ka ba ng magulang mo na gumalang sa mas malaking antas sa iyo."sagot ko naman sa kanya pinatayo ko muna si cess.
"Aba bakit ano ka ba? Mas ako ang mas mataas dito sa school na ito cuz im the daughter of the prisedent of the philippines cuz im EMILY MARIE QUEZON."sabi niya
"Well emily tell your dad i will see her at the principals office to discuss where are you going to transfer."sabi naman ni cess.
"Pinapatawa mo ba ako eh hindi naman ikaw ang may ari ng school nato dahil patay na siya."emily. Abat walang galang tong babaeng to hah kahit babae yan papatulan ko na talaga yan.
"What did you say patay na ang may ari ng school neto well kung patay na sya then sino naman ako."cess
"Bakit sino ka ba."emily
"Well ako lang naman ang may ari ng school na ito cuz its a part of pur company and oh also im PRINCESS ANGEL DEL VALDEMOR PRINCESS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. So ms.quezon tell your parents that to come to the principals office tomorrow so that i will tell your parents to teach you some proper manners oh and i will also tell your parents that you ms.quezon are no longer a royalty student understand.!"cess. Whoah easy lang cess parang dadalhin tayo ng hanggin sa galit mo.
"Are you kidd--."emily was stop cuz all of the bodyguards of cess and mine is coming towards us.
"Your majesties the school principal or should i say your aunt princess want to talk to you about the new rules and regulations you want to re-organize again."nice one bodyguard no.3 the messenger. I look at emily she was shock and her jaw drop i just smirk.
"Tell my aunt that i already know what to add to the rules and regulations of this school oh and tell my aunt that i would like to said to her that i want some of the other student to be transfer to other schools hmhmhm."cess said smirking.
"Yes princess."bodyguard and walk away.
"Your highness i am so sorry pwede bang pag usapan natin to please please just dont transfer me into some cheap school."emily was begging.
"Well...sorry and if i just said some i will really decide it with such meaning of thats it."cess.

Then we started leaving that girl shock.
Princess pov

After i cermon that emily i then go to the principals office which my bodyguard said kanina na puntahan ko daw si auntie. When i reached the door i stop and think first.
"Oh cess whats wrong?"angelo
"Uhm angelo pwede bang i will be the one who will discuss nalang w/ aunt cuz i think it will be a private talk."i said to him
"Oh okay i will just wait here."angelo.

Actualy ayaw ko lang talaga siyang pumasok sa loob kasi baka auntie will tease me about him tss hayyy kanina ko pa kaya kasama yan hayyy buhay nga naman oh...
~to be continued~
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hi guys to be continued muna ito hah kasi i will do my homework pa kasi eh
So i will see you tomorrow guys.
#mathisenjoyableifyoureallyunderstandit