Chapter 15: Sieging the Castle

Y/N POV

As I slept I heard someone outside.

???: Hello, Y/N I got you food

As I woke up and stretched and saw who it was

???: Hi there I'm Lilith, your Y/N right.

Y/N: Yep that's me, nice to meet you Lilith.

Lilith gave me the food with it being on a tray of some sort.

Lilith: I hope you enjoy it, even though it's not much.

Y/N: Don't worry, I had nothing to eat for awhile so this is practically a five star meal at this point.

Lilith: Thank you, once you're done Dr. Phantasm wants to see you, I think he has the answer to your question.

Y/N: Ok thanks Lilith

She smiled as she left my tent. Obviously from looks alone that has to be Fiona's anti, it's funny how someone who is called Fiona is twisted while Lilith is so sweet, it almost reminds me when Tails liked Fiona. I bet if him and Lilith were together, she would love him 100%.

TIMESKIP

After I finished my food I went to see Dr. Phantasm and what answer he might have to fix my shoes and gloves.

Y/N: Hey Doc, what did you find.

Dr. Phantasm: You see there is good news and bad news.

Y/N: Ok to put it out of the way, bad news first.

Dr. Phantasm: You see to repair the paradox gear that we have to retrieve the Anarchy Beryl which can only be found.

Y/N: In Scourge throne.

Dr. Phantasm: Correct but luckily all you have to do is touch them and the paradox gear should absorb the Anarchy Beryl and repair them, and possibly even upgrade them.

Y/N: Ok, Thanks doctor.

Dr. Phantasm: Anytime, I'm always willing to help those in need.

As he was leaving I looked at everyone who was in this camp seeing all those who were fighting.

Y/N: I'm guessing you guys have been trying to take down Scourge for a long time.

Dr. Phantasm: Correct, we are hoping to be free from his tyrannical rein of terror.