Rules

If you don't know anything about Arknights, I would definitely research a little bit. Not required, but might help you out in RP.

No smut. DMs are always available if you're horny. Even DMs with me if you're that desperate.

It's absolutely okay to make multiple OCs and RP with all of them at once if you want. I will commonly use two, sometimes even three OCs at once.

All RPs are set in the same universe, so group RPing is possible but not required. If you wish to mention another RPer, tag them once, and no more. If you want to do an individual RP, just tell me.

Overpowered characters are allowed, as long as you use power scaling (making yourself weaker for weaker enemies).

Use PTK and PTSI (permission to kill/permission to seriously injure) while RPing. This doesn't mean you need permission to hit a character with your weapon, it just means that you need permission to seriously harm them. (For example, removing a limb.)

Don't spam-tag.

Swearing is allowed, slurs are not. (Fictional slurs based on an OC's species are allowed.)

Respect other people. They're human beings, too.

I very much suggest reading through the more recent messages in other people's RPs to make sure you don't miss any current happenings. This is, after all, a group RP.

There are no timeskips.

I'm fine with one-liners, as I also sometimes RP in that way (for example, "Yeah, sure, let's go").

Yes, you may NPC canon characters. You just can't mainly RP as that canon character.

Takes place about a month after the Lungmen-Chernobog Crisis.

Please read through the races, even if you know all of the canon races, because I have a few interesting custom races that you may find interesting.