My OCs

"I stand at the forefront, my friends behind

"I stand at the forefront, my friends behind. I'll never let them get hurt."

Name: Kain Or'Une

Callsigns: Fimbulvetr - The Snow Dragon

Oripathy: Yes

Gender: Male

Age: 26

Race: Draco

Faction: Rhodes Island Paramilitary Division

Likes: Sleep, eating, working out, flirting with random people, and, for some odd reason, plain lemons.

Dislikes: Pain, being forced to work, excessive heat, and talking about himself. (He prefers to talk about other people.)

Personality: Very kind and easygoing. Easy to talk to. Often funny, and rarely takes anything seriously. He hates talking about himself.

Physical description: 6'10", broad-shouldered and exceptionally muscular. Two twisted horns on the sides of his head. Icy blue eyes that emit a faint glow. His hair is white, and he sometimes dyes the back blue. His tail is entirely absent. He has white Originum crystals on his legs and fully covering both of his arms. This is actually a huge advantage, as it means that he can defend and attack even without his armor and sword.

Backstory: As Dracos are born with an affinity for fire, Kain was a natural outcast. He was born with the ability to manipulate and control ice. Disowned by his family at age 7, he struck out on his own and started training with gigantically oversized swords. After successfully defending a Nomadic Village from a bandit raid at the age of 17, he was hailed as the 'Snow Dragon' and caught the attention of Rhodes Island recruiters. At 18, he joined R.I. and quickly rose through the ranks until he was part of the Elite Ops team.

Weapon: An 8-foot-long blade of solid tungsten, weighing in at 1,300 pounds, as well as a power armor suit.

Other: Very skilled at wielding his ice powers in tandem with his gigantic sword. Despite acting lazy, he's very skilled and can usually end a battle with just a few swings. He wears a suit of powered armor, which is the only reason he can even lift the blade despite his immense strength.

Theme song: Futakuchi Mana - KING