Factions

Just to make it interesting. Wouldn't be as fun if there wasn't war, right?

Rhodes Island Pharmaceuticals - A pharmaceuticals company focused on curing Oripathy. Comes with a paramilitary division!

Reunion - Rebellious social movement that seeks to end discrimination and oppression of Infected individuals via exceedingly violent acts.

Blacksteel - A security company that also operates as a literal national military. Often trades Operators with Rhodes Island.

Rhine Lab - An R&D company that deals with Oripathy. Also involved in some particularly shady and unethical biological experiments.

Penguin Logistics - A mysterious logistics company that specializes in intelligence trading, armed escort and covert transportation. Also trades Operators with Rhodes Island.

Black Baron - A peculiar case. Hostile towards everybody, seemingly hellbent on causing chaos. In reality, they're trying to prevent all-out war by thinning out the other factions. A true secret society. They even have GEOSAT systems that allow for a bird's-eye view. They're likely the ones who'll make it to space first (Endfield ooooh).

Taskforce Skull - A privately funded Special Operations paramilitary that costs a lot to hire, but is among the most skilled PMCs in the world. They refuse to be hired by Black Baron. They deal Operators to nearly every other faction, including Reunion, depending upon how much they pay.

Black Hand - The Black Hand is primarily an information gathering and brokering organization. Most Agents have low or mid-level jobs within corporations and governments. Those with higher-ranking jobs are less common and rarely make moves. There are a lot of these Agents. Their mission is to gather information and send it to the headquarters, where it will be processed and sold to the highest bidder. Nobody knows why or how they do it, but it seems that they have an agenda... (From aizathazim0)

Civilian - The people that live in the Nomadic Cities. Also includes law enforcement and criminals.

Other - Name your own faction. As well as a brief description, please.