Author's Note .2

Hello again.

This is the end, no, the beginning of a love story between Adrik and Giulia. (I'm crying...happy tears, of course, as I write this), because I doubted myself when I wrote my second mafia book, Shattered Hearts. My first mafia book is up, and the duet? I will never post it. It's flawed, and after it, I said, "I'm never writing a mafia book again." That's how bad I know it is.

After that, I wrote two books (I hope to post them soon), closed my eyes, grabbed my laptop and typed, "Mafia Romance. Attempt #2." I took pen and paper and wrote my character names and their relations. I wrote Giulia's life story and Adrik's and formed a plot to keep my readers entertained...I'm hoping I have succeeded in that.

I started to write with my points: what chapter one is about and who gets the first POV. I dove into chapter two, and the next thing I know, I am on chapter twenty-nine with a book I love. Do you know what happened next? I took the chance and started book two immediately after. I'm almost done with it, and the excitement I feel to keep going in that genre of romance is something I have never experienced.

I've planned everything: The couples, their characters, the plot, the intensity, etc. When I write, I picture a movie: the actions, the scenes, and the dialogues. I read them over like they're in the room with me, and I'm intrigued to see how everything works out in the ending.

I've had complicated days where I don't feel like writing, and like I always say, "Read it over, you still don't like it? Erase it and start over." It has always worked for me. When I have writer's block, starting over is my safest option. That means idea #1 was never meant to be.

I hope you love book two because I do. I don't know what life holds for me. I will write as much for now. It's not easy editing a cover that would fit my book, but this one? I love it. It screams, "Shattered Hearts."

You can share my book with your friends or give me "positive" feedback

You can share my book with your friends or give me "positive" feedback. If you follow me, I follow you. If you have any questions, I will answer them.

Jump into King of Death!!!!!🖤 The duet to Shattered Hearts. It's already up and completed.

 It's already up and completed

Happy reading.❤️❤️❤️

Love,

Kernia.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡