Chapter 4 - School Schmool

I've been enjoying this a lot.

Also, you should know my consistency is dog shit.

...

"....huh!" Ben opened his eyes shooting up from the floor. "What the hell happened?"

Ben sat up and looked around to find the crowd of students had left, leaving only Isabella, Achil and Eli.

"Where is everyone?

"Everyone left already, trash.", Isabella said. 

"You got paralysed by teaching Mike's fear ability", Eli explained.

Ben rubbed his head, "Ah flipping magic, I am so beating up that old dude!"

Eli chuckled, " Well you didn't pass the entrance exam, but I can still teach you Teacher Mike's skills"

"Nah it's fine, I wasn't planning on doing close-quarter stuff anyways, I've got plenty of guys for that"

Eli raised a brow at Ben's wording. 'Plenty of guys', what did he mean by that?

"I saw how you cracked that statue and I could use a pal here, to get me used to the place and all", Ben suggested standing up and placing his hand out, "I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson"

Eli shook his hand, "My name is Alex Ayr, My friends call me Ayr, so please call me that"

"Sure thing dude" Ben accepted. 

Eli then began to walk away, waving at the group, "I'll be at the combat class if you need to find me."

"Sure things man!" Ben nodded. 

"Hmph, you didn't even show any talents, and yet you can persuade people to be your friend, Isabella snarked.

Ben's face grew annoyed, "What do you mean 'persuade'? I just made a friend, it's more than you can say!" 

"Hmph, whatever.", Isabella mocked. 

Achil grew slightly worried at the duo's banter, "Since you guys don't want to learn combat, let's go visit the swordsmen and magic classes."

A few moments later...

A massive crowd was formed outside a large platform area and two women were seen battling it out. 

CLANG 

FWOOSH

The sound of projectiles and clashing swords rang out through the arena, each strike firing up the crowd of people more and more. 

"Aisi, stop being so aggressive!", A tanned woman with a sword exclaimed. 

[Dorona - Swordsmanship Teacher]

"You're being ridiculous" a younger girl with a large staff teased.