Chapter 2

Hours passed

( reminder: Taehyun pov )

I tried to look for Beomgyu when I got my food. A few minutes passed, I was still looking for Beomgyu. A warm voice appeared behind my ear.

"Looking for me?" He giggled right after.

I turned around and saw Beomgyu.

"Oh, yes i was looking for you." I scratched my neck.

"Let's sit over there." Beomgyu pointed over a table.

Beomgyu was leading the way, I was behind his back following him.

-** Beomgyu pov **-

I sat on a chair, Taehyun also. 'Should i confess now? I think it will be less awkward..' I thought.

"I have something to tell you." I spoke nervously, trying not to show it.

"Sure, what is it?" Taehyun looked at me.

My nervousness gain more.

"I-" Someone interrupted me with a annoying voice.

"Taehyunniee~" some girl called out Taehyun with a happy tone.

"Yes?" Taehyun's eyes and head went automatically straight to the girl, his emotions seemed to be more happier.

When i saw Taehyun's eyes, I felt a sharp pain hit my chest. My heart ached, i never saw that light on Taehyun's pupil. You can say that I'm dramatic and sensitive because I am, I usually get hurt easily with my feelings. My eyes started to get teary, I looked down so Taehyun won't notice it. Taehyun and the female started talking for a while, my head was still down. I decided to look at Taehyun, he looked so happy with that girl. I looked down again, i started to tear up. My heart hurts so bad. I always wanted that light on his eyes, whenever he look at me, I wanted to be that girl and talk to him happily. He really likes the girl huh..?

"Hyung, why are you looking down?" Taehyun asked curiously.

My tears started dropping, one by one.

"I need to go, sorry." I looked at the left side where the exit was, and then Taehyun. His expression was shocked, probably because I was crying.

I wiped my tears with my fingers, I stand up and started running out of the cafeteria. I went to the bathroom, i cried silently and sat on the bathroom floor on the corner. I didn't care about how dirty the floor is. I wanted my tears to stop dropping from my cheeks but it won't. A few minutes passed, my tears stopped flowing. My eyes was puffy and my nose was slightly red. I sighed, and washed my face. I went out of the bathroom. I saw Taehyun on the cafeteria door, waiting for someone. I ignored him. 'I want to go home already.. but I need to confess'. I need to tell my feelings, it's better to let it all out than keep it a secret. I'm ready to get rejected anyways.