Chapter 6

"Beomgyu hyung.." He called my name, he went running at my direction.

Once he was there, he gently wiped my tears off.

"Why are you crying? Because of Taehyun?"
Huening Kai asked.

I slowly nodded my head. I looked at him to see his expression. He had mixed feeling, worried and anger.

"You need to stay strong, don't cry." Huening said, he smiled while his hands were still on my cheeks.

I glanced out of nowhere but I found Taehyun.

"H-huening.." I called, with shaky voice, I was about to cry.

Taehyun was kissing Yejin.

Huening Kai saw it and blocked the view where I see Taehyun and Yejin. He caress my head and patted my back while I tear up, wetting his shirt.

Few minutes passed, still crying. I got scared hearing a familiar voice.

It was Taehyun.

"Beomgyu hyung?" He called my name, unsure if it was me.

Huening Kai immediately spoke.

"Why are you here?" He said with mad voice.

"Beomgyu hyung, are you crying?" Taehyun asked, which made Huening Kai's eyebrows furrowed since Taehyun ignored the question he asked Taehyun.

I remain silent, but my eyes were looking at him with a loving but yet mad and fear eyes. My eyes were puffy, light red colored nose, and a two stained tears on my cheeks. It was completely obvious that I cried. His hands we're about to touch my face, but Heuning Kai pushed it away but it was trying to escape to touch my face.

"He cried because of you, asshole." Huening Kai spoke with a low voice but Taehyun can hear it.

"What..? Why?" Taehyun returned his hands.

"N-nothing.. Let's go Huening." I weakly tugged Huening's long-sleeved cloth, signing him that I want to leave. He gently grabbed my hands, not forgetting to glare at Taehyun. When I was walking, I looked back to see Taehyun even though I don't want to. My eyes widened when I saw his tear running through his cheeks, his eyes were wide as well but it was more scared, more like scared of losing someone. I didn't bother to come back running to him because I knew that he will hurt me more.

Taehyun pov

Few minutes earlier

I was talking to Yejin since he made Beomgyu left, I was pretty mad and rudely talking to her, she kept on complaining. In a middle of the fight, she suddenly confessed and kissed me. It's not like I accepted her or something, I was still focusing on my feelings for Beomgyu. I pushed her away from me, I hated how her lips tasted and how she kissed me. I felt someone staring, my heart broke when I saw Beomgyu with someone, keeping my tears in my eyes. I moved closer to the person who was holding Beomgyu, jealousy came through my body.

Beomgyu pov

I went home after the mall. Huening Kai was there with me, I didn't want him to leave. We both decided not to tell my mother, since I didn't want her to worry about me way too much. Me and Huening Kai walk upstairs, we talked about how should I act towards Taehyun in my room. I was kinda feeling bad how I left Taehyun at the mall, without saying anything to him right after. A couple minutes passed. My phone started ringing, I checked who called. It was Taehyun, again. I looked at Hyuka if I should answer it or not, he nodded his head. I accepted the call. Taehyun sounded like he was crying, the sniffles, the stutter, the fear in his voice.

" Hyung, can we t-talk about this..? " Taehyun asked.

I looked at Hyuka once again.

" Sure.. " my voice was low.

I heard Taehyun inhale, it was shaky. My eyes roamed around my room. Hyuka can tell I was nervous, he hold my hand.

" If you saw me and Yejin.. " Taehyun suddenly stop, he probably know it would hurt me.

I tighten my grip as soon as it flashed through my memories. Hyuka flinched, I apologized and release my grip but I was still holding his hand.

" Continue. " I said, trying to sound careless.

" Sorry if this hurts you.. " He said.

" She confessed to me, then right after that she kissed me. " Taehyun continued.

I felt like a knife stabbed my heart.

What if he accept, and likes her back?

Fuck.