Chapter 13

Beomgyu and Taehyun cuddled about 2 hours until Beomgyu fell asleep. Taehyun was admiring Beomgyu's face, he traces Beomgyu's features as if like he was drawing. Beomgyu woke up after a few couple seconds after that. Beomgyu smiled widely, showing his single central cheek dimple. Taehyun always loved his smile but yet he hasn't seen it for a while, he missed it. They were staring at each other with their loving eyes, until a sudden female voice shouted.

"Beomie, I'm home!" Beomgyu's mother shouted.

The older's mom seemed to cause both of them to flinch, they parted their bodies away from each other's and straight both of their backs. Taehyun looked at Beomgyu with his eyes filled with panic and fear, what if his mother is unpleasant and didn't like Taehyun's presence? But for Beomgyu, he is sure that his mother liked him because he always talked about him and he always often talk to his mother about almost everything he knew about Taehyun, except that Taehyun hurted his feelings. The older never wanted to tell his mother about that topic, never.

Beomgyu decided to go out of his room and tell his mother that he brang someone home, which is Kang Taehyun.

"Mother.." The older called.

"Yes hun?" Beomgyu's mother asked, dropping her things on the table.

"I brang Kang Taehyun home." Beomgyu went straight forward.

"Oh! Where is he?" His mother asked once again, excitedly.

"He is at my room." After Beomgyu finished the sentence, Taehyun opened the door and greet Beomgyu's mother. Taehyun bowed 90 degrees and greeted his best friend's mother politely.

"You didn't inform me he was coming. Were you too excited?" Beomgyu's mother whispered in a teasing voice.

"I'll leave at 6:00 pm" Taehyun reminded clearly.

But

It was exactly 6:00 pm.

"But isn't it 6:00? Do you have to leave now?" Beomgyu said with two questions in his sentence.

"Ah, I have to go then.." Taehyun said in a quiet voice.

"Oh okay, stay safe and take care." Beomgyu said.

"Thanks for comforting me." The older whispered to the younger. As a respond, the younger nodded.

"Are you dating my son?" Beomgyu's mother whispered next, in a teasing voice. Hoping she was right.

" Ah.. No, we aren't dating. " Taehyun answered.

...

The silence filled the room after a couple of seconds.

"I will leave now." Taehyun reminded as he took his shoes, opened the door, bowed to Beomgyu's mother and left the house.

"EOMEONI!!" Beomgyu yelled in embarrassment and in rage.

"Sorry hun, I thought you guys we're in a relationship." His mother apologized.

"Hah.. it's okay." Beomgyu calmed down.

Honestly, he was hoping for that too. I mean who wouldn't want to be in a relationship with him? Except for the things he did to the older, Beomgyu was slowly losing himself after all things Taehyun was doing to him.

"Eomma.." Beomgyu called out for his mother once again. Beomgyu received a hum.

"I don't want him near me anymore, I'm suddenly feeling this.. He hurted me so many times, I don't want it. I hate it so much, I want to end this.. I have him a second chance, do you think it would be worth it and he would change?" Beomgyu confessed

"Hun, If you don't want him near you then say it to him. If you want it that way then do it in your way, if you want peace and want to rest." The mother comforted.

"Really?" Beomgyu asked

"Really." The mother said.

Okay.

This time, I would really do it.