Chapter 7

Taehyun pov

A few minutes later

I was talking to Yejin since he made Beomgyu left, I was pretty mad and rudely talking to her, she kept on complaining. In a middle of the fight, she suddenly confessed and kissed me. It's not like I accepted her or something, I was still focusing on my feelings for Beomgyu. I pushed her away from me, I hated how her lips tasted and how she kissed me. I felt someone staring, my heart broke when I saw Beomgyu with someone, keeping my tears in my eyes. I moved closer to the person who was holding Beomgyu, jealousy came through my body.

Beomgyu pov

I went home after the mall. Huening Kai was there with me, I didn't want him to leave. We both decided not to tell my mother, since I didn't want her to worry about me way too much. Me and Huening Kai walk upstairs, we talked about how should I act towards Taehyun in my room. I was kinda feeling bad how I left Taehyun at the mall, without saying anything to him right after. A couple minutes passed. My phone started ringing, I checked who called. It was Taehyun, again. I looked at Hyuka if I should answer it or not, he nodded his head. I accepted the call. Taehyun sounded like he was crying, the sniffles, the stutter, the fear in his voice.

"Hyung, can we t-talk about this..?" Taehyun asked.

I looked at Hyuka once again.

"Sure.." my voice was low.

I heard Taehyun inhale, it was shaky. My eyes roamed around my room. Hyuka can tell I was nervous, he hold my hand.

"If you saw me and Yejin.." Taehyun suddenly stop continuing his sentence, he probably know it would hurt me.

I tighten my grip as soon as it flashed through my memories. Hyuka flinched because of how hard I gripped his hand, I apologized and release my grip but I was still holding his hand.

"Continue." I said, trying to sound careless.

"Sorry if this hurts you.." He said.

"She confessed to me, then right after that she kissed me." Taehyun continued.

I felt like a knife stabbed my heart.

What if he accept, and likes her back?

Fuck.