A coincidence? I don't think so.

„Hello isagi yoich and Michael Kaiser!! I'm glad that you both the most famous and best singers in your own country are here." 

Kaiser rolled his eyes and looked at isagi who put his „Angel" like smile on. But in his mind he was very much annoyed being here because he couldn't relax himself while taking care of his smooth skin. But he couldn't say that could he? After all he has an image that he has to wear everytime, only Kaiser knew the „real" side of him which made Kaiser fall in love with him but there are other reasons to why kaiser felt in love with isagi. And one of them is his confidence, his cute beautiful eyes, his smile, his face and his voice that made him the best singer in his own country. 

„I'm happy to be here" 

Said isagi which made everyone's heart melt who watched the show, Kaiser just smirked at isagi how he looked cute in his fake angel expression and fake smile.

„Yeah I'm glad to be here either." 

Isagi took a glance at Kaiser and saw how he didn't smile that much, that it looked like Kaiser didn't care about his reputation and what his fans or people think about him. Unlike Kaiser isagi did, he cares about every single bit of it. 

The reporter cleared her throat and began to ask question and one of them was

„Isagi yoich and Michael Kaiser. You both released a new  song at the same day, in Kaisers new song named „Superman" he said your name in it. Is there a reason or meaning behind that?"

Kaiser listened, he then smirked looking at isagis expression. Isagi kept himself calm or so tried to because he doesn't want people to know the so called „rivals" became lovers cause ego doesn't really allow dating (or so my lil pookie wookie dookie shnnukie muckie snugumms kitten whiskers muffin cake chocolate sprinkles isagi thought🤭😏) so his career would definitely be over!

Kaiser enjoyed seeing isagi like this so much that he think he will become addicted to that expression of him. But Kaiser isn't the devil so he couldn't make his lover feel stressed and that his career would be over.

„I said his name because it went well with the song but of course I asked him first before doing so." 

Replied kaiser for isagi. The reporter thought how isagi acted was bit weird and suspicious so she asked a new question for isagi.

„Isagi do you and Michael Kaiser have some kind of relationship with echother? Because fans have been seeing you guys way more often together as usually."

Isagi kept his calm face on, breath in and out before answering

„We became friends that's why we have been together more often."

The reporter was shocked like what? Those two friends? How??? She then smiled, chuckled 

„I see, so impossible things can get possible." 

After Kaiser and Isagi answered all the questions they head back Home  or so they tried because the paparazzis were taking pictures of them together and blinding them with the camera flash. The security guards came to the rescue which isagi was glad that they exist.