1

Mei's Pov

I tap my foot continuously on floor, they are late!! I have been waiting here for so long. I can't believe that I just turned 18 a day ago and I was not with my family. I don't even know how does it feel to be with your family.

How does it feel to celebrate your birthday with your loved ones and picnics, parties. I was sent to New York when I was just 5 years old. Why? Because I was bullied in every school of korea!!

My nanny Hana went along with me but she refused to came back. I don't know why? I am so excited to meet everyone and here no one came to pick me up. They rarely contacted me in these 13 years!

But in the end they are my family and I love them alot, I understand they would've been busy that's why didn't contacted me much.

"Hey!! Mei!!",my thoughts cut off when a sharp voice entered my ears.

I turn around and a wide smile form on my face. Bubs!!

Everyone ran towards me, dad pick me up in his arms and spin me around."dad!! Don't!!",I laugh before he made me stand on my toes.

"You've become so thin, don't you eat properly?",he look at me concerned.

"I eat properly don't worry old man",I tease him.

"Don't call me that, I am still young right Tae?"he ask bear who laugh at him and pull me into a tight hug." How's my princess?",he  kiss on my hairs.

"Fine",I whisper while feeling his warmth. He has always been my comfort place. I just love his fluffiness!!

"You've become so beautiful Mei",I smile at Bubs and she kiss my cheeks." I missed you so much baby",I hear mom says, I wipe her tears.

"Me too",I said softly and hug her and pull away only to see my boyfriend.

Hehe...

"Kookie!!",I shout and jump on him.

"Hey darling, I thought you forget me",he chuckle and I grin.

"How can I forget my boyfriend?",I try to control my laugh." Oh yeah! I've been missing you so so much jagiya",he said dramatically and I hit his arm softly.

"Where is aunty and Jun?",I ask.

"Your aunty had to leave urgently for work and Jun is attending college",he explain and I nod.

"Let's go to home",dad said and I look around to find a specific person."Taesin didn't come with us, he had some urgent work to do",bubs smile sadly.

I just nodded my head and we all drive off. I wonder why he is so cold? He never talked to me. He didn't even bid me goodbye when I went to New York, i cried on my whole way.

I huff after arranging everything on its place. Everything changed so much, the feeling I used to get in my childhood literally vanished. The house has also changed, it's interior and everything.

I took my towel and disappeared in bathroom to take bath.

After washing up I come out and wear my pyjamas before plopping onto the bed. Soon I drifted into a deep slumber. Tomorrow is my first day at college where Jun study.