7

Mei's POV

Mei's POV

I opened my eyes feeling someone's hand on my face. I find Taesin staring right into my eyes with full of affection, for a minute I got lost into his dark doe eyes but soon I realise what I am doing.

"Get you hands off my face",I frown.

"I was just removing your hair strand because it was blocking the most beautiful view my vision can ever get",he said it so smoothly that I forget how to breath.

"You've done phd in flirting huh?",I ask and he chuckles."As you think",I roll my eyes and look out.

"Have we reached? Why didn't you wake me up?",I look at him in confusion.

"You were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't wanted to ruin your sleep",he said and I huff thinking that we are gonna get scold by hostess or pilot

"Don't worry no one will object, I can shut their mouth with money",I took a deep breath at his words.

"You only know how to break rules and cover your mistakes by money, but this time money cannot help you Sin",I said last sentence in serious voice.

"I will make sure that this time I don't make it look like mistake Mei",he said caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"I hate you".

"Trust me you'll but more from now on",he whisper and took my earlobe between his lips, I pushed him and get out of the plane with my luggage.

"You don't have to fear him Mei, you're brave hm!",I motivate myself and feel him getting closer.

"Stop right there",he warn and my legs stop automatically. I turn around."Now what?".

He gave me a poker look."Carry her luggage" ,two mans in black attire grab my belongings."I can carry em'",i back way but tripped by something, my eyes shut ready to fall on my butt.

I feel my back landed on someone's chest as I huff in relief." Clumsy",his deep voice taunt enter my ears as I detach myself from him.

"Don't be stubborn and give them you bags",Taesin scold but I didn't move an inch.

"Your mother said that I have to take care of you",he stated.

"Does my mother know how much loyal you are towards responsibilities?",I said sarcastically.

"I am not saying anything doesn't mean that you can behave in impolite way",he frown.

"You deserve it ",I reminded him.

"You don't get to talk back Mei, you've become manner less by living here for 5 years",he step closer.

"I should've stopped you from coming here",he make tsk sound.