4

She was not looking happy like some minutes ago, her mind was numb and the frustration was unbearable but she has to look happy infront of everyone.

He examined her face, she is a opened book for him, so easy to read. Feeling someone's eyes over her figure she look over the crowd and gulp when saw him looking straight at her.

Taking deep breath Mei made a wish and blow candles, sound of clapping echoed in the hall as she cut the cake."Wohoooo!!",Jun shout and presented his funny dance making Mei to giggle.

"Take your gift",Jun said in deep voice trying to sound like a man." Don't, you are just embarrassing yourself",she said and young boy fumes in anger.

"Just because of your birthday or else",Jun glare at her.

"God! Don't start again",tzuyu scold.

After sometime when guests left for their homes everyone gathered and enjoy the drink together." Today was amazing",Jimin sigh and gulp down his glass.

"Kerry is pain in ass you know? She was half drunk and keep clinging me. Fortunately she fell asleep after cake cutting or else I would've give her sleeping pills",Jun scoff receiving a smack from his mother.

"I warned you didn't I? No cursing",young boy nodded.

Mei sit down on the couch after changing her clothes into some comfortable one." Wow! Mei your pendant is so gorgeous!",Jun gasp and everyone's attention goes to the pendant.

'Shit! I forget to remove it' Mei thought.

She bite her lower lip and gaze at Y/n, she was staring at the pendant with strange expression."Yeah! Who gave that?",Tzuyu asked.

Mei look at Taesin and then Y/n before opening her mouth.

"It was me who gave her this",Taesin blunted making Mei to hiss. She glare at Taesin who has no expression.

"You gave her",Y/n whisper and look at Taehyung.

Mei's stomach tightened and her knees go weak, bad thoughts surrounded her mind."Why? You have problem with that?",Taesin ask.

"Ah..no of course not! Why would I have problem?",Y/n chuckle nervously.

Guilt was killing Mei inside, she should've remove it and return back to Taesin. His madness will ruin many relations. What if Y/n get wrong idea?

"I need to use bathroom, I'll be right back", Y/n said and leave before looking at Taehyung." I need to make a phone call, you guys talk till then",Taehyung smile and pat Mei's head before walking away.

Mei get up and followed Taehyung, she knew everything is messed up now.

She hide behind a wall.

"Tae, isn't it the same pendant I bought for Taesin's future wife? Why would he give it to Mei?",Y/n look at her husband in confusion.

"I don't know what is actually going on, we need to talk to him. Maybe he buyed same one for Mei",Taehyung assumed.

"You remember the day when Mei was leaving for abroad. Taesin-".

A hand came in contact with Mei's mouth and covered it before dragging it in dark hall."mphh",she tried to free herself but her back came in contact with wall.

"What are you doing",she pant and look at him with cold eyes.

"It's bad manners to listen elders talking",Taesin said raspily and Mei look away.

"None of your business",Mei spat.

"Everything related to you is my business Mei",Taesin whisper seductively.

"Don't you have shame left?", Mei look at Taesin in disbelief.

"I have left that for you to do.....after our wedding",Taesin smirk but it made Mei to want to slap him.

"Let me go",she breathe deeply controlling her anger.

"I'll not",Taesin deadpanned.

He grip her hand and push her more against the wall."I want to kiss those plumpy lips of yours so bad until you beg me to let you breathe",he states shamelessly.

His hot breath fan over her mouth." What you are doing is not right, we can't be together" Mei whisper.

"Why not?",Taesin clenched his jaw as his eyes darken.

"I am your sis-",before she could completely her sentence a pair of soft lips capture her plumpy ones. Smashing his lips onto hers, he kissed her roughly. Her eyes widened at his attempt.

She struggled to get out of his grip but he collides his body even more crushing her between him and the wall. He stole her first kiss!! The thought alone was enough to make her cry.

Tears brim into her eyes as she sob between the kiss. He suck her lower lip then bite it, finding the opportunity he slide his tongue inside her mouth and explore every inch of it.

He was too lost in kiss to notice her cry.

Suddenly his eyes open and bore into her, seeing tears in her eyes made his heart clench but he didn't showed it. Taesin pull away and Mei pant.

"You are cruel",she mumbled while her tears continuously flow out of her eyes.

"Don't say that word again, I think you first kiss is enough to make you understand the next consequences. Today I stolen your first kiss next time it'll will be something else",he whisper raspily.

Glaring with her shining eyes she sniff, Taesin chuckle inside his mind and admire the little girl infront of him who has been staying in his mind rent free since 14 years.

Only he knows how much control she has on him. It was not easy for him to let her go away from him for 13 years. How much he wanted cage her and keep her for himself and never let her go.

"Go away",Mei try to push him but he didn't  a moved a bit."Sin",she warn, but little did she knew what she has done? His eyes darken even more hearing her as he close the gap and she felt his part on her stomach.

Hard.

"Do you have idea how hard I get when you call me that?",he ask with a satisfying groan. "Hard?",Mei ask confused but soon she realise.

"My innocent princess, huh? Let me tell you what it means", he smirk and before she could move away, he push himself on her small body. She felt something poking at her area.

"This what it means, when my friend get seduced by you",Taesin hover his hot breath near her ears seductively but didn't kiss it and tease her pressing his clothed cock more onto her sensitive area.

Mei pant nervously, it felt good yet worst.

"Leave me",she cried out.