12

Mei's Pov

The sound of droplets break down my sweet sleep, i blink my eyes and let them adjust to the view, the first thing I get to see was rain pouring out and making relax full sound, aesthetic.

A moan of pain roll off my lips as I try to wake up, I look down at myself, naked, my heart skip a beat at the flashback of last night.

What have I done?

I lost my virginity to my brother?

I couldn't think straight, I also couldn't deny the fact that I loved every bit of it and it only makes my feel dirty. I drag my ass on the mattress, no one beside me.

Sigh.

A cry left my mouth, my legs were sore along with my core, the burning sensation was killing me, my legs were numb like I have been running marathon.

I somehow went to bathroom and fresh up, Taesin was not beside me on the bed, I don't know why but I feel hurt by this when I shouldn't.

My eyes burn with fresh tears as I sob, what have I done? Why did not I control myself? I should've stop him, we have done a Sin, which is not acceptable at any cost.

I am sorry bear and bub.

He didn't used protect, I can't get pregnant, I will buy pills, several thoughts crossed my mind ended up being headache.

I wear my loose full length frock with it's straps on my shoulder and a cardigan upon it, i walked downstairs to see him in kitchen. For a second my breath got caught in my throat, he was shirtless.

Cooking food?

I gulp down my nervousness along with tears that were threatening to fall. No Mei, not this time!

"You're here", his deep voice bring me out of my thoughts, I shiver and took a deep breath to calm myself. Calm.

"Sit down, you must be tired darling",he turn around and put the plates with delicious meal on it. I clenched my jaw at his words but could I even blame him for? He asked me to stop him but I didn't.

I silently take my seat although I was shaking inside.

"Are you in pain? Should I get you painkillers?",he ask with concern in his voice, however his face was neutral.

"Get me birth control pill",his hand which was serving me turned rigid, I look up at him to see what is wrong with it.

His jaw clenched, knuckles turned white."Sure",I flinch at his firm tone, his face was still calm. I nod and dig in.

I was holding back my urge to ask him the questions.

"It was a mistake which will never happen again",I roll off these words bitterly, he stopped eating.

"What?".

My nose flared.

"You know what I am talking about?! We are never doing what we have done last night! You are never going to touch me, I'll never let you, our relationship is of brother and sist-",I gasp when he pull me on his lap.