열여섯.

that was

that was... awkward.

i was in the kitchen, walking around, preparing tteobokki for the night. but that scenario just kept replaying as if it was some imaginative scenes i made up, am i in a fanfiction? pfff, no way. i wasn't planning to be in a relationship anyways, am i? 

we had a Korean style dinner, and everyone surprisingly liked it, for once, i finally saw Haru finishing everything off his plate, which gave me a sparkly aura and clapped my hands with a soft smile. he pouted his lips proudly and opened one of his eye to give glance at our older brother, who only lightly chuckled. 

days would pass like this. and i told Mikey about that group who wants fight Bonten, to my surprise, looking at his expression when he heard the name of the group made his eyebrows shooting up. 

today, was the day. 

Bonten vs Tokyo Manji Gang 2nd Generation. 

i wonder what everyone's reaction will be, when i betray. they will definitely be mad, i slowed down my breathing, wearing a black hoodie with a cap, and a black mask to hide my presence. i took a good glance of myself on the full length mirror, and shut my eyes closed. 

"i got this." 

everyone already left, it was only my soul in the building. they did tell me to come, but i backed off, yep, that was really suspicious. 

i grabbed the gun and some smoke bombs from the hidden cabin, and rushed to the lift, slam pressing the buttons. i ran to the place where the fight will be fought down to history, and made my way to the top and it was a good choice wearing black, no attention caught. Omi, Haru and Senju caught my attention, it was like we had family issues, fighting against each other, fighting to take down our blood related family's life. 

i let my hair run loose, crouching down and listened to the inspirational speech. 

"WE WILL TAKE DOWN BONTEN!" a side of the surroundings cheered, while the other stayed quiet. "YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR US! IT'S 500 VERSUS 20 OF YOU DIPSHITS!" Haru growled back, taking out his nichirin sword with a devilish smirk.  

"Haru-nii..." Senju mumbled, his eyebrows stitched together, his face wrote anger and sorrow mixed together, biting his lip and poking his tongue in the inside of his cheek. 

"LET THIS BEGIN!" 

and so it did. Koko was fighting with his childhood best friend, the only family left of his lover, gripping Inui on his neck, chocking him. Mikey stayed watching, not moving a single muscle. Kakucho, Mochi and Takeomi were all busy fighting them, Haru was swinging his sword around like some maniac. Ran and Rindou, the inseparable duo was taking down Angry, Smiley, Hakkai and Mitsuya. Senju was fighting everyone that was in the bottom of the pyramid, beating them off first so they wouldn't be a bother. 

to be honest, Senju was the only brain here. 

Mikey was literally watching this like some TV show that bored him. Haru was a total maniac and Ran and Rindou were just dancing around with Kakucho, Mochi and Takeomi kicking people's faces. 

literally. but it seems like Bonten was winning, Mitsuya and Smiley were down while the other two was backing up. Chifuyu seemed to be tired while Baji and Kazutora were fighting their lives off, Takemichi, was trying his best, of course, but he could barely land a punch on anyone. Inui, who was out of breath from the chocking a few moments ago, was on the floor, breathing in and out. Senju had scratches and new bruises from something solid, blood coming down of his mouth, licking it. 

"if we need help, i'll yell... Potato chips?" Senju placed his finger under his chin, while I looked at him with a tilt of my head. "sure." i played with my fingers.

"POTATO CHIPS!"

Everyone in Bonten seemed to look confuse, which was normal. i charged down with my full speed, jumping down while throwing a smoke bomb down, covering the surroundings up and telling everyone to back off. 

Mikey widened his eyes, walking towards and jumping off the crate. Ran and Haru coughed and waved their hands in the smoke, clearing it. i stood up from the floor, and charged at Ran. 

IM SORRY!

i kicked his shin, then grabbed his hand and twisted it. he groaned in pain, with a painful frown on his face. With that, Rindou charged at me, kicking my stomach, but i turned around, taking his wrist and swinged my leg up, kicking his nape. 

Haru, Mochi, Kakucho and Omi charged towards me at the same time, from four different angles. I decided to take out Kakucho first by kicking his stomach then swinged him towards Mochi and kicked them both out, while dodging the nichirin sword, and so moving positions to land a punch on Omi's back, making him stumble forward and i chopped his neck without wasting another second. the sword right next to me, but i grabbed Haru's sword and kicked the sword into the air, leaving him empty handed. 

he swinged his hand out of my grasp, and tired to kicked my shin. but before he could do that, i ran my hand on his shoulder, lifting myself up and kicked his head and rolled back down. turning around, he kicked the air, with slightly widened eyes, realising i just chopped his neck. 

i took a breathe, and glance back towards the group, giving them a slight thumbs up. but i was met by a kick, i almost was unable to dodge. 

of course, Mikey was the dessert of this fancy dinner. 

the fight went on, i left him with scratches and bruises on his lips, cheek and ear. while he left nothing on me. i was basically out of my mind, i'm not even bothering to tell him! 

i...should probably tell him, i can't hide forever. i stopped, letting him kick my cheek, then landing another kick on my stomach. but i ignored the attacked and placed my hand on my shoulder, making him flinching a bit. i lowered my hood, and threw the black mask on the floor. his pupils went wide, the emptiness in him- seem to fade away. 

"sorry." i bit my lip, waves of tears flowing down my cheek. oh hell, why was i even crying? i was the one who betrayed everyone after all. but that was the worst timing, i heard groans and grunts behind Mikey, and saw Rindou with widened eyes, dropping his brother's baton, making a noise. 

"it's alright." Mikey softly smiled, placing his palm on top of my head. what? huh? what? he forgave me? this is a dream, isn't it? after all this, i betrayed everyone and yet, he forgave me? what?

"what?" i almost shouted, more tears racing down. "you were helping me." he softly mumbled, wondering deep in my orbs. 

"huh?"

"you were helping Toman, so you were helping me." he wasn't forcing a smile, but a natural one came on his face, he looked-

so happy.

he pulled me into a tight embrace, 'thank yous' filled my mind with his cracking voice, he was breaking down too. maybe he remembered something? his tears filled my shoulder, then more tears were filled by Senju, Haru and Takeomi on my other shoulder. i looked at him, the faint smile was still plastered on his expressions, thinking and deciding about something serious.

"Bonten... will disband."

"WHAT?" everyone shouted, eyes popping off their sockets, jaws on the floor. my reaction was the opposite, i playfully cheered after everyone were crying and sobbing, jumping and squealing. 

"let's party!"