chapter 01

road to you , chapter one .

tokyo , somewhere .

short distance drive .

the drive was filled with silence. i looked out the window to avoid making eye contact. but i could feel his eyes glancing at me from time to time. thinking deeply about a perfect plan to escape from the government's grip, i forgot to ask one very important question.

"where are you taking me?"

"heard of bonten?" he replied, his eyes fixed on the streets. "some dangerous criminals in japan?" i trailed off. oh shit, what if he's in bonten?

"im bonten's number 2." i widened my eyes in shock, my hands suddenly gripping the seat so hard that my nails dug into it. now i was lowkey getting more and more scared by every second passing, he gonna kidnap me or some shit.

"but don't worry, i'll take you to bonten's headquarters and inform my boss that you will be staying here, because i think i know you from somewhere, i just forgot," he bluntly said as if it were nothing significant.

"okay...?"

he looked at me with his deep azure eyes . "you're running away, hiding from someone." how does he know that and what if he knows that i'm an assassin? i slowly nodded, chewing on my dry lips . 

"thats why im offering you a place to hide." i think he is seriously trying to kidnap me by pretending to be nice. i gulped , wondering if I should ask him . "uhmm so liek uhuhuhuhhh how should i say this..." i stuttered. he tilted his head to the side as he side his veiny hand over the wheel, turning the steering wheel, a invisible question mark popped up.

"are you gonna like, kidnap me or something? because if you are, you should just-"  he cut me by chuckling lightly.

"why would i?" the engine stopped. 

"by the way, we are here. " he quickly opened the door as i mirrored his actions. he suddenly silently told me to walk a bit faster to the building so no one could see us.

again, the elevator ride was filled with silence, but he decided to break it this time . "you're not from japan, right?" he asked. oh, what a strange question ... but i guess its okay to tell him since hes literally giving me a free house or some shit, whatever he said earlier.

"i'm half japanese and half korean. i escaped from south korea a few hours ago because they wanted to do something with me that i didn't really like ... they are still chasing me wherever i go and its literally giving me creeps. this is why i came back to japan." i explained as i just realised i was blabbering some personal information to a stranger. but he just nodded and made a 'o' shaped mouth under his mask, i wondered what he looked like under that mask, was he hiding something?

the elevator door dinged open, and it was revealed to be some sort of... living room. who would even live in a office building? we both stepped into the so-called living room, i admired the surroundings. it was actually clean and organised, seeing that there was no maids. the room featured a spacious couch, a large wall-mounted television, a gorgeous chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and various pictures that was slightly blurry due to my ass eye sight. the aroma of food filled the air, engulfing my senses.

my gaze swept across the room until another man walked in.

"nah broski i swear to god if thats another whore im killing you sanzu."

EDITED .