chapter 44: submission

Billie pushed me against the edge of the countertop and kissed me harder, deeper than she had in a long time, sending intense shivers down my spine. When we finally broke apart, we were both breathing hard. She held my face in her hands, gripping it tightly with her fingertips.

"Baby," she murmured, her lips brushing mine as she spoke. "Help me clean up this food?"

I felt hazy. "W-what?"

She pulled back a bit, and dipped her head sideways at the platters of food spread out on the counter. I stared at it.

"Oh. Yeah."

She chuckled and kissed my nose, then started stacking trays to put in the fridge. We got it cleaned up quickly, then packed away the other food we'd brought. We gathered up our bags, and headed down the hall to find a bedroom.

There were several, but we found the biggest at the back of the cabin, which in the morning we were sure would have a good view from the wall of glass windows.

"How much straight sex has happened in here?" I laughed under my breath, throwing myself on the bed.

"He's actually gay," Billie laughed, then flopped on top of me. "Either way, I'm not thinking about that, thanks."

I wrapped my arms and legs around her body, squeezing her tightly so she groaned and laughed. "Then what are you thinking about, Pirate?"

She bit my shoulder. "What I'm gonna do to your body..."

I shivered. We were both exhausted, but I needed this so badly. "Gonna help me relax?"

"Mmmm." Her mouth pressed against my throat, hard, and I quaked. "But first you need to be completely naked."

"Yes, ma'am," I whispered, struggling out from under her. She laughed and rolled out of the way, then leaned back across the end of the bed, her head in her hand, so she could watch.

I shook my head at her as I pulled my shorts down, then gripped the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. "Should I do a little dance?"

"Please," she grinned.

I shook my head again, pulling my bralette off and flinging it at her. "I don't dance in front of dancers."

"Wait," she said suddenly, as my hands reached for my lace panties. "C'mere."

I stepped toward her, and she sat up. She gripped my hips with both hands, making me shiver head to toe. "These are sexy, baby."

"I think they're yours," I laughed breathily. "I just reached in the drawer and grabbed."

"Well... they look sexy on you," she said, her voice dropping into a low, raspy growl. My stomach dropped with it.

"Bill, I love your sex voice..."

She was licking, kissing, biting my stomach now, and I couldn't help but whimper already. She laughed lightly against my skin at the tiny noises I made. "Baby, you're fucked up, huh?"

I looked down at her, and her ice blue eyes gazed up at me intensely. I nodded slowly. "I can't stop thinking about... you taking control."

Her eyes flashed. "Yeah?"

I nodded again, and bit my lip.

"I have a little surprise for you," she murmured, her voice still low and sexy as fuck. "I learned a new trick."

My stomach lurched. "What is it?"

"Get on the bed," she murmured against my skin again, then swiftly pulled my - her - panties down to the ground. I swallowed and moved around her, climbing onto the big bed and laying against the pillows.