Pokemon World Adventures: Chapter 194

Heathcliff waves his finger through the air, then a white box with a duel request appears in front of Kirito. He presses the blue circle in the box to accept the duel. Both draw their weapons as the countdown before the start goes down.

Kirito: (Okay, this is it. You guys will be outta that cell in no time.)

The countdown stops, and Kirito rushes straight towards Heathcliff

The countdown stops, and Kirito rushes straight towards Heathcliff. He tries to strike him with both swords, but is blocked by a shield. Heathcliff then strikes with his own sword, sending Kirito back a few feet. Heathcliff then runs towards Kirito and attacks with his shield, sending him flying a few feet.

Kirito: (His shield!?)

Heathcliff runs towards Kirito again, where the two clash swords for a while. Kirito then tries a charge attack, but Heathcliff deflects it with his shield.

Heathcliff: Your reaction time is very impressive.

Kirito: Yeah, and your defense is impregnable.

The two begin to clash swords again.

Kirito: (Not yet. I've gotta go faster.)

Kirito and Heathcliff continue to clash swords, until Kirito lands a hit on Heathcliff's face.

Kirito: (Now. Starburst Stream!)

Kirito begins to strike Heathcliff's shield at a fast pace, and eventually knocks it out of the way.

Kirito: (Now's my chance!)

Kirito is about to strike Heatcliff again with a really powerful strike, but time feels like it stops for a moment as Heathcliff positions his shield in front of Kirito's sword.

Kirito: (What?)

Kirito's strike hits the shield, causing him to move past Heathcliff slightly. This gives Heathcliff an opening to strike Kirito, knocking him to the ground and making his health gauge fall into yellow. This marks Heathcliff the winner of the duel, and the crowd begins to cheer.

Kiritro: (I...I lost.)

Heathcliff gives Kirito a menacing look before walking away. Later in the backroom of Agil's shop, Kirito has just changed into his Knights of the Blood Oath uniform.

Kirito: Uh...don't you guys have any uniforms that are less flashy?

don't you guys have any uniforms that are less flashy?