After bite - 17

I sit on the bed with y/n, I sit behind her. "It hurts" she mumbles. "I know, I know it does. Just fight through it" I says as I rubs her forearms. He head goes back on my shoulder, her eyes are closed and her lips are open slightly. I can hear her shallow breathing.

"Scott you can't go home now it's too late, you can sleep on the sofa. I would grab you a blanket and a pillow but your sisters fallen asleep on me."
"Where is the blanket and pillow?" He asks me
"Umm underneath this bed"

He grabs the pillow and blanket from underneath, Peter comes down the stairs with cardboard. "Got some stuff for the window, she's still breathing right?" He asks.
I nod. He starts patching up the window. My eyes flutter close, and I fall asleep.

Y/N POV

I wake up to find Derek's arms wrapped around me, Scott passed out on the sofa and the window boarded up with cardboard. I swivel myself around so I'm on my front on Derek's chest. He stirs and groans "goodmorning" I say
"Hey how are you feeling?" He asks as he runs his fingers along my spine.
"Like I need a shower" I reply to him.
He giggles at my response "but other than that?"
"I'm good I feel fine"

I sit up in-between Derek's legs. He sits up infront of me, "Let me check the bite" he says. (I have no shirt on, just a bra and leggings) he pulls the plaster off. "What is it, what's wrong" I say. "Nothing it's healed" he says shockedly. I hug him.

"I need a shower a hot one" I say and I stand up amd walk towards the stairs. Derek stands up "Why are you following me?" I say with a smile. "Well you need help with getting the blood off your back" he says as pushes me up the stairs.

He shuts the door and locks it. He turns the shower on. He takes off his shirt and jeans, and walks towards me. "C'mon you can't get in the shower with clothes on" I giggle. I take off my leggings and pants. Derek unclasps my bra and he takes off his boxers. He holds my hand and takes me to the shower.

He rubs the shampoo into my hair massaging it in and then rinses it. He rubs the conditioner in and kisses my neck. "Your beautiful" he says calmingly.
"So are you" I reply.

After I wash the conditioner out and I wash my body I get out of the shower with Derek.
"You alright?" He asks
"Yeah I'm fine, it's the thought of what's going to happen. With this whole bite thing" I wrap a towel round my body.
"Your going to be fine, we will work something out" he pulls me in for a hug. I Bury my head into the crook of his neck. He picks me up I wrap my legs around his waist (he has boxers on because he was fast putting them on when he got out of the shower)
"Your strong y/n you'll get through whatever he has planned" he slowly carries me down the stairs.
"Is she OK?" Scott says groggily
"Yeah she's just freaking out about the whole Duecalion thing" he says
"I'm not freaking out I just don't want to do anything with him or for him" I jumo in to the conversation but still have my head in his neck.

"Have fun in the shower" Peter laughs down the stairs.
"Why are you so happy?" Derek asks
"What did you do in the shower?" Scott says firmly.
"I think I found a way to stop y/n from working with Duecalion"
"Well what is it?" Derek asks ignoring Scott
"Yeah what is it you old man" I jump in
"OK what is wrong with her" Peter says with attitude
"My senses are heightened dumbass" I reply back. "Let me go Derek I need to get dressed" he let's me go and I grab sweats his sweats and a t shirt of his and go and get changed up the bathroom.

There's shouting from downstairs. "No, no she's not doing it. She hasn't even learnt how to suppress her werewolf side or how to control her emotions!" I hear Derek scream probably at Peter.

I run down the stairs "SHUT IT, YOU GUYS ARE BURSTING MY FUCKING EAR DRUMS!" I shout at them. "What is this plan" I ask.

"You kill another Alpha, which is probably what Duecalion wants you to do or he wants you to be a true alpha like scott" he says and looks at me (peter).

"No, I won't I'm not hurting an innocent person. What will happen if I don't follow what he says"

"We don't know, he could take you and wait for you to agree with his actions. Or he'll force you to kill an alpha or he'll kill you" Derek says quick and then slower.

"He'll kill me? No he can't just do that. What if I back off like Scott did and say no" my eyes start to fill up with tears.

"The problem is you can't do what Scott did, because Duecalion bit you. Your apart of his pack so your his Beta it doesn't work like that. If you want to leave his pack you'll have to fight him {I think this is what happens when you want to leave a pack} " Peter turns and says to me