Spicy - 19

This is going to contain Smut it will be for the whole chapter so skip if you are uncomfortable

He puts the stuff down on the table, he turns around to face me I kiss him passionately. He sticks his tongue in my mouth, we back onto the sofa. I straddle Derek's lap, and grind against him. He moves his mouth away from mine and kisses, licks, sucks my neck claiming me. I could feel him growing underneath me.

He tugs on the hem of my shirt for him to take it off. I lift up my arms and it goes over my head. I was wearing no bra so my breasts were out. My nipples went hard as soon as the cold air it. Derek kissed my chest, he grabbed one boob and toyed with the nipple while sucking on the other one. I let out slight moan.

I lift Derek's shirt over his head and I unbuckle his belt and pull down his jeans. I kiss down his neck and chest and when I get to his boxers I slide them off leaving his dick to spring to his chest. I lick the tip teasing him, when he grabs my hair and scrunched it into a ponytail. I go down taking as much as I can, my head bops up and down, Derek guiding me. His head falls back against the sofa when I deep throat him a couple times

He let's out some moans and groans "fuuck y/n" he moans. I lift my head up to catch some oxygen, he pulls me up and kisses me. He pulls down the sweats I had on, he pulled me back onto his lap. He pushed my hips back and forwards, while he gently squeezed my boobs and let them go he repeated this. He moved his hands down to my underwear, he hooked his finger on the waistband and moved them down my thighs.

Once they were off my legs he flipped us around so know he was kneeling on the floor and I was sat on the sofa. He kissed his way down my thighs my moans were getting louder as he got closer to my heat. He licked up my entrance and by my clit, he sulked and licked making me moan. He stuck two fingers into my entrance in and out while he was still working at my clit.

My legs started shaking and squirming that's how he new I was closer other than the fact my moans were getting louder by the second. I was so close to releasing when he pulled his fingers out and stopped trading my clit. I released a disgust sound.
"I want us to cum together" he says as he sticks his fingers in my mouth so I could taste myself. He pulled his fingers out of the mouth and replaced them with his tongue.

He layed down on the sofa and he put me in top of him. He lowered me down on him, he let me adjust to him. He moved slowly "faster" I said as I moved my hips forward and back. He did as I said he moved faster. I grabbed a hold of the back of the sofa for more support. My moans were getting uncontrollable, he grabbed a hold of my boobs it made me moan even more.

He moved one of his hands down and started circling my clit. He was going faster and faster while he pounded me. I layed down so I was laying my head in the crook of his neck my hands on the sofa and his arms. "I'm soo close" I say in-between the moans.

He sped up, his grunts got louder, and my moans started sounding like pornographic moans. "Ohhh Derek, fuck" I moaned in his ear. "Wait a minute hold it, hold it" he said. My walls started clenching around him as he sped up. I pushed myself up, I digged my claws into his chest as he pounded me.

"Oh fuck y/n I'm gonna cum" he moans
"Me too" I release myself around his dick. I can feel his warm liquid fill me. He goes slower but he still goes so we can ride out our highs.

He stops, I take my claws out of his skin and I fall onto his chest. "That was better than the first time" I say out if breath.