Small fights - 20

After Derek helps clean myself and him up we get dressed and we sit just talking. When we look at the time its been about 4 1/2 hours since I had the decision to make. Peter comes through the door and Scott behind him and for some reason Stiles.

I run up to Scott and hug him. "I'm sorry for everything that I said I have to many emotions right now"
"It's fine I understand"
"Oh yeah it's fine because I just have the normal amount of emotions" Stiles says sarcastically.
"Come here" I say to Stiles and hug him.

"We have all the stuff that we need" Derek says while he stands up. "Stiles you should probably go home because she might have to bite you" he continues.
Stiles goes home and we wait for the Alpha pack to come and it does.

"Have you made your decision?" Duecalion asks
"I have, I'm not joining your pack" I reply.
"Very well then, you've made your decision we'll be on our way" he turns around
"That's it? Your not going to have me do anything to anyone?" I raise my voice
"No I simply was going to leave, you declined our offer and I accept" he says
"Yeah we didn't want a new Alpha in our pack anyway. You can't control yourself I mean you haven't even experience a full moon yet its pathetic" Ethan says snarkily.

"Watch your mouth"
"Or what, what are going to do?" He walks towards me.
I growl at him, "Ethan leave it, we're done here"
"You might be done but I'm only getting started" he looks at me. He grabs my arms and throws me across the room, I slam against the wall.

I run at him and jump I wrap my legs around his neck and punch him, he throws me back down on the table I let go of his neck and push him in the chest. He throws a punch I grab his fist and kick him in the nuts. I push him onto his back, I sit on his lap holding his legs still. My fangs come out and claws, I hold his neck digging my claws into his throat.

"That's enough y/n get off of him" Scott comes over and pulls me off. I shake Scott off, Ethan stands up holding his throat. "Not bad for a new Alpha" I say with a smug look on my face. "You were just lucky" he said.
"It's ashame you didn't join us y/n we could have used your skills and lack for compassion against your enemies." Duecalion says with a smile on his face
"They wouldn't have been my enemies they would have been yours" I look at his pack

They all leave. "Y/n what were you thinking fighting someone let alone another alpha" Scott shouts.
"I handled it Scott"
"But what if you hadn't huh? What if he was the one digging his claws into you, you know he wouldn't have stopped"
"He would have"
"You don't know that y/n you need to stop risking your life all the fucking time" Scott walks out.

"Scott, Scott" I shout but he doesn't come back.
"He'll get over it, they always do" Peter says and he walks up the stairs.