Chapter 25 "Dirty Dancing"

~Kelly~

28/6/23

«Have an orgasm.»

This is ridiculous, I'm not going to have sex with anyone because a paper told me to do so. Though I suspect this dare is the most common one, it just takes a quick glance at the people dancing around us to be sure of it.

They low key remind me of Dirty Dancing.

"If you aren't up to have a real one then fake it." Betsy had read my dare over my shoulder, she must be the only one at the party using a straw to drink Vodka.

She said drinking from a straw could be very sensual.

I looked up to her asking with the gaze to explain her plan further.

"There's not really a way to check if you came or not, just think about the last time someone gave you one of those monumental orgasms that destroy your last nerve ending and try to recreate it." Her eyes averted to certain blue eyed boy who walked past us with his cousin. On purpose -or not- she drank from her straw in that sensual way she mention before, meanwhile her eyes checked Ocean out. "If you excuse me I have a dare to do."

I grabbed her arm before I lost her among the crowd. I was really curious about her dare.

"What's your dare, B.J?" The curiosity in my eyes wasn't anything compared with the lust in hers.

"Jerk off your bodyguard." She put the straw in her mouth again, locking it in her smirk. "I believe it's a common dare among celebrities, I think I saw that model everybody is obsessed with." She turned on her heels and disappeared the same way her bodyguard did, as I predicted.

I thought about what she said during the time it took me to find Nevan. The last time someone gave you one of those monumental orgasms that destroy your last nerve ending... My eyes searched for-. No, I wouldn't think about who was that person and less about any fuck we had.

And what a fool of me to rub myself against my boyfriend, trying to pretend the way he touched me above the clothes made me reach the climax or that a dance was all it took to please me. With the fear that wasn't enough and whoever watched the dares didn't buy it, I dragged Nevan into the forest.

At this point I didn't change much my concert outfit, tonight I had performed with a leather pink bodysuit, it was tight-fighting except its long pants were flared. The bodysuit was sleeveless, with the only neckline of a front zipper that ended a couple of inches above my crotch. Once we we are making out between two trees, Nevan was able to lower the zipper and touch me beyond the pink leather.

"What's your dare, doll?" Nevan asked against my neck while both of his hands travelled the skin of my waist. The top of the bodysuit didn't fall off me miraculously.

"Have an orgasm." I answered frankly. Nevan stopped kissing my neck to be face to face with me, though his hands still played with my naked waist.

"And what are we going to do about it?" I saw the naughtiness in his eyes, it didn't fill them completely. However, I liked his looks full of desire.

I bit my lip.

"Make me have an orgasm." I gave him free way to my lips, it was the first thing he attacked. "But..." I felt the need to let clear the catch, I talked against his mouth. Nevan bit my lip before finishing the sentence for me.

"You need time, I get it." His hand slid down to the edge of my thong, it got under it right away.

I felt him touching me right below my dampness and once again I felt bad for the way I adorned the reaction of my body to the feelings running up and down my spine. He had barely spent a couple of minutes touching me while his mouth sucked my chest when I pulled him closer and sneaked my hand inside his pants too.