| Broken Mind | Healing Mind | | Unhealthy Coping |

Are you guys ready to read alot?
No? Too bad!

I didn't expect in all for this to be....

Yup, that's how much there is to this chapter(if you can even call it that)

Yup, that's how much there is to this chapter(if you can even call it that).... Anyways have fun reading this. There may be spelling mistakes because I tried proof reading this but yikes is this a lot of reading....

Anyways, enjoy!

Broken Mind

----------------------------

[Status Update]
Unknown Entity Status Update:

N[g}¢m(?*G"?¢e¢'s Pov:

I suddenly woke up. I saw as the big blue screen infront of me stayed the same as I had left it last night...
This is the 3rd time this week i've slept on the desk...
I saw as the screen showed me its digital clock. It was 5:49am.

...
Might as well go on the walk I was planning on going on. I got up from the desk and felt my face. My fur felt a little damp and my eyes hurt. Was I crying again last night?

I walked over to the bathroom that was connected to the room. I flipped the switch and watched as the light flickered on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look like a wreck...

I turned on the faucet and splashed cold water on my face. I saw as my toothbrush lay in its spot for who knows how long....
I hadn't brushed my teeth in a long time. It might be a good time to take a shower as well...

I grabbed the only towel that hung on the bathroom door and began to enter the shower. Normally the scorching heat of tbe water would be bothersome but right now it felt quite...nice. For some reason it didn't hurt...

I just stared at the floor thinking to myself as I let the water dampen my fur. I didn't realize how tired I was until now. Not like sleep would get me anything right now....

I leaned my head against one of the walls of the shower. I really need to step my game up...

???:

"

Hey dad! Look! I see mom." I said pointing to mom as she was sitting on the chair. Dad took off his glasses for a second. "She's...what?" dad asked as he looked over at the direction I pointed at. He remained seated on the chair. "...N[g]¢y? Promise not to tell your uncle you saw mom, ok?" Dad said concerned. I was confused but I nodded.

I looked back to where mom was, but she wasn't there anymore. Dad said mom went to the sky, but why do I always see her. I asked mom why she went to the sky and left me and dad. She said she had an important mission saving the world from aliens and wouldn't be able to come back for a long time.