Twitter

@Lily_salvatore: déjà vù 😒
@Jackgilinsky: she looked even more beautiful,was excited to see her but she didn't feel the same😕
He favorited and retweeted my tweet

Cynthia came walking in the door
"I didn't know he was going to be there please don't be mad I wouldn't do that to you..you know that right?"she sighed i looked up and gave a weak smile "I know bae..im sorry I accuse you..i love you." I said while blowing a kiss at her
"Is it ok if JJ comes over."she said nervously
"Yah of course if Jack comes with him then I'll just go with Nash and Israel."i said smiling I got ready and I put a white laced crop topped with my high waisted shorts and my blue Flannel. I heard JJ come in and then "Jack..." I sighed and grabbed my bag and headed for the door. I went to open the door when Jack grabbed my arm and turned me around "hey you look beautiful." he said looking at my outfit "thanks" I said sarcastically "bye Cynthia bye JJ see you later." I said waving I walked out and realized Jack followed "Lily wait slow down."he said running up to me "Jack what do you want." I said stoping and turning looking at him "I want to hang out with you, I know I just stopped talking to you and never apologized or explained but then I would see your Instagram pictures and your tweets and your Twitter pictures and you looked happier then when you were with me so I decided it was time to let go."he said looking sorry as hell "yah the pictures show Lily having fun and having the time of her life but inside I was broken covering it up with a photo and you never noticed that's what hurts the most."i said tears forming in my eyes. good thing I had waterproof makeup "Jack your not worth my tears and I learned that the hard way, so do yourself a favor and leave me alone if you don't want me to hurt you." I said wiping tears away "no! I'm not giving up this time."he yelled "Jac-"he cut me off "No!!lily I-I lost you once I lost you twice but this time I won't loose you." he said looking really confident I looked at him and smiled "Jack you lost me once you lost me twice now get the hell away from me cause I won't let you hurt me a 3rd time.i don't want to be with you anymore..im finally happy and you come back and think you can just Winn me back because I'm Lily and "I love jack" im not the same Lily. you lost that Lily." I said throwing my hands in the air and walked away I looked back and seen him shocked by my wording and he was crying..the first time I seen Jack cry in a very long time.