Babe?uh..sorry

New message
From:Jack💘
Hey lunch with me at 3:30??
To:Jack💘
Yah be ready in 10 I'll pick you up?
From:Jack💘
Yah umm is it ok if I drive your car please.?you never let me drive!!🙏🏻😁😁
To:Jack💘
Ugh that's my baby we'll discus when I get there😙
From Jack💘
Fine😚😚
I shut my phone off and just put clothes and did a messy bun
..I pulled into Nash's apartment car slot since he wasn't their and went to knock on the door Jack open it and we left I handed him the keys and told him "don't touch the radio put my seat the way it was before,when your done and don't leave trash in their got it!" Got it"he repeated we got in and I told him "so where to.""Don't worry baby gir-."he stopped and looked at me i laughed "Jack it's ok don't be embarrassed." I said kissing his cheek. "So something fancy or fast."he asked "do I look like I'm dressed for something fancy?"i said smirking "hey! Your beautiful no matter what your wearing"he said shouting and smiling "I was dumbass for leaving you."he whisper " hey it was both of us not just you I could've got back In touch but choose not to."i said grabbing his hand "it kills me knowing your still free and anyone can take you away from me at any second." he said looking at me. "then make me yours." his face lit up as I said that. "Ok then dinner at 9 be ready something fancy ok."he looked excited "ok I will."
We ended up just going to in and out.