All week

This whole week was starting to rain and it's barely July bipolar weather. It was pretty cold and me and Jack were walking around a park I had a long sweater and messy bun Jack didn't even have a sweater or jacket on but he was trying to act all big and pretend to not be cold. "so when are you going back to school."he asked "My classes start from Monday through Thursday from 9 to 4 of next week."i groan realizing how close that was today was Friday..
"Wow why so long and so many days it should be like two days from like 6-8 or something."he said. "I know my normal classes were like that but if I do it this way I can finish in one year and I have volleyball practice after 3."i responded "same old Lily, trying to get everything done faster and always playing volleyball."he sighed "I like having my stuff ready."I snapped at him "remember when we were in high school and your junior year you stayed weekends to finish first semester of Spanish 4 that way you could go home early."
He said reminding me of the memory "and my first semester I got out at 1:25 while you losers where still their until 2:30 and 2nd semester came and I had to do it!,it was all worth it." I said to him. It started raining so we ran to the car and he drove to my apartment he looked up and said "one night please."with puppy eyes "one night gilinsky."and I grabbed his hand leading him inside to my room and we just laid down and watched tv.