Young and Reckless~lily

1 month later me and Jack were laying down on my bed and he looked at me "you remember when you told me you were going to tell me about your reckless phase?" He looked down at me "yah what about it?"i said looking up "well I want to hear about it."he said smiling we sat up and I told him "ok ask me anything you think I did." "did you ever like got pregnant?"he asked and I was shocked by his question "if your trying to sugar coat it for did you fuck anyone else other than you..no..i haven't had sex with anyone else." he sigh in relief "did you do or try drugs or alcohol."he asked "no..not even depression made me think about it but what I did do was party a lot..almost every weekend I was partying..i did get arrested twice." his eyes widen "for what!" "Both for protesting first one for protesting over animals being use for cause metics and for science research the second was for animals locked up in zoos and places like sea world." "only my Lily would."he laugh "who was with you?"he asked "the first time was Nash and the second one was a college friend."he looked shocked "how did you get Nash to go."he started smiling "I don't remember and I don't know how ..you know Nash is like the dad everywhere we go. It was funny because I called my parents to bail us out and my mom was so pissed me and my dad and I were just laughing and Nash was so mad he told me "I'm never ever going to come with you to another one of your "fun" events." and then we got in the car and my mom went off my dad told her "hey calm down at least she didn't killed someone or robbed a bank." he looked back at me and then said "I'm proud of you baby girl for standing up for what's right." my mom didn't say nothing after that." He was dieing of laughter and looked at me and said"do they know about the tattoos?" I looked and nodded "well.. only about the paw prints not of the "good vibes" my mom would kill me and my dad well he would just take my side and say "she's young let her anyways you can't see it." No you should of seen when I came home with pink tips and a belly piercing and my tongue piercing my mom wanted to kill me because of the piercings my dad got kinda mad about the piercings but only said "don't put anymore holes in your body." He looked so shocked "you had piercings and you died you hair pink!!"he yelled softly "yup but the pink quickly faded and I took off the piercings when Nash gave me a reality check and I realized that wasn't me I was just trying to feel other pain to forget my heart being broken which hurt the most out of everything really." he looked sad and asked "who went with you to get your tattoos?" Umm Cynthia, Nash and Israel and I were face timing my mom so she could see it."