chapter 3 - Bloodlust

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 1.02 "Wendigo", in the woods, Dean looked at Sam and Catty. "I think he wants us to pick up where he left off."

(Song:) Wheel in the Sky - Journey

From 1.02 "Wendigo", in the underground mine, Dean shot the Wendigo in the chest with his flare. Catty shot it in the back with her flare.

It started to burn alive from the inside out.

From 1.03 "Dead in the Water", in the lake, Catty breached the surface, holding Lucas Barr. She gasped for breath. Lucas didn't move.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 Wendigo) "Saving people."

From 1.18 "Something Wicked", in the motel room, the Shtriga pinned Catty to the floor, gripping her throat, opening its glowing-white mouth, inhaling. A white essence left Catty's lips, passing into his.

Dean and Sam shot into the Shtriga's head and chest, making it fall to the floor.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 Wendigo) "Hunting things. The family business."

From 1.20 "Dead Man's Blood", Bo the Vampire opened his eyes. A mouthful of fangs descended from his gums.

On the road, John shot Luther the Vampire in the head with the Colt, killing him.

From 2.02 "Everybody Loves a Clown", Ness and Catty walked through the carnival.

"So, are you gonna ask Dean to dinner, or are you gonna wait for him to realize what he's missing out on and come and court you?" Catty asked.

Ness was taken aback, smiling sarcastically. "Wow. Someone call the blunt police."

Catty smirked. "Just call it as I see it."

From 1.11 "Scarecrow", in the Impala, Sam looked at Dean. "I don't understand the blind faith you have in the man. I mean, Dean, it's like you don't even question him. The only one that does but doesn't do anything about it is Catty."

"I don't do anything about it because I don't want to get all of us killed," Catty told him.

"It's called being good kids," Dean told him.

Catty gave Dean a look.

From 1.16 "Shadow", in the motel room, Catty and John embraced.

Dean and John embraced.

From 1.20 "Dead Man's Blood", on the road, the Winchesters were fighting.

Sam looked at Dean. "He was just pissed off he couldn't control me anymore! So sure you wanna trust that so blindly?"

From 1.22 "Devil's Trap", on the road, a huge 18-wheeler semi truck crashed into the Impala on John and Dean's side of the car at full speed, sliding them down the road. John, Dean, Sam and Catty were all unconscious in the car. They were all injured to different extents, beaten, wounded and bleeding profusely.

From 2.01 "In My Time of Dying", in the boiler room, the Demon looked at John. "If only your children knew how much their daddy loved them."

From 2.01 "In My Time of Dying", in Dean's hospital room, John leaned closer to Dean, whispering something into his ear.

Dean pulled back in shock, processing.

From 2.01 "In My Time of Dying", in the hallway, Catty walked toward John's room, stopping in surprise.