chapter 15 - Tall Tales

Outfits in the external link

From 2.06 "No Exit", in the sewers, Sam crawled on his elbows and knees through the tiny opening, flashlight in hand.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 Wendigo) "Dad wants us to pick up where he left off."

From 2.11 "Playthings", in the hotel pool, Catty pulled Tyler above water.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 Wendigo) "Saving people."

From 2.03 "Bloodlust", at the mill, Dean stabbed Conrad the Vampire in the chest with a crowbar, pinning him down. He grabbed the handle to the saw, lowering it to cut the vampire's head off, killing him, blood splattering onto his face.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 Wendigo) "Hunting things."

From 1.02 "Wendigo", in the woods, Dean spoke to Sam and Catty. "The family business."

THEN

From 2.02 "Everybody Loves a Clown", at the carnival, Ness and Catty walked through the carnival.

"So, are you gonna ask Dean to dinner, or are you gonna wait for him to realize what he's missing out on and come and court you?" Catty asked.

From 2.11 "Playthings", outside the hotel, Catty looked at Dean. "Why don't you just stop with the whole back and forth teasing, flirting banter and do something that's a little more significant than your usual one night stands?"

From 2.05 "Simon Said", at TJz, Dean looked at Ness. "I don't know how many times I can run off with you without Bobby killing me."

Ness raised her eyebrows in amusement. "You're afraid of my father?"

"My father used to be afraid of yours," Dean told her. "Of course I'm scared of your dad."

From 2.11 "Playthings", in the hotel, Sam was vomiting in the bathroom.

Dean was taunting him. "You know, there's a really good cure for a hangover. It's a greasy pork sandwich served up in a dirty ashtray."

"Oh, I hate you," Sam told him.

Dean smiled. "I know you do."

From 2.11 "Playthings", in Catty's side of the room, Catty laid on the bed. She felt something, sliding over uncomfortably, seeing a doll next to her on the bed, jumping slightly, sighing. "Yeah, that's not super creepy at all. I hate this hotel."

"Actually, I left that for you," Dean told her. "Figured you could use someone to cuddle up with at night."

Catty took the doll from the bed, throwing it toward Dean.

Dean chuckled, leaning to the side to dodge the doll, making it fly past him onto one of the beds in the boys' side of the room.

From 1.17 "Hell House", in the Impala, Catty put a finger to her lips, telling Dean to be quiet, putting a plastic spoon into Sam's mouth.

Sam: (voice over from 1.17 Hell House) "We're not gonna start that crap up again."

Dean: (voice over from 1.17 Hell House) "Start what up?"

Sam looked up, waking, taking the spoon out of his mouth.

Sam: (voice over from 1.17 Hell House) "That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates."

The Impala drove down the road.

Catty: (voice over from 1.17 Hell House) "What's the matter, Sammy?"