chapter 14 - Born Under a Bad Sign

Outfits in the external link

From 2.04 "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things", in Neal's House, Catty led the way through the hall, gun raised. Sam and Dean followed.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 Wendigo) "Dad wants us to pick up where he left off."

From 1.11 "Scarecrow", in the orchard, Sam, Catty and Dean looked toward the scarecrow's cross to find that he was gone.

From 1.09 "Home", in Jenny's House, Sam carried Sari and Richie down the hall.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 Wendigo) "Saving people."

From 1.07 "Hook Man", in the church, Catty shot Hook Man with a salt shell shotgun, making him disappear. She cocked the shot gun.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 Wendigo) "Hunting things."

From 1.02 "Wendigo", in the woods, Dean spoke to Sam and Catty. "The family business."

THEN

From 2.02 "Everybody Loves a Clown", at the Roadhouse, Dean and Ness were sitting at the bar.

Dean noticed Ness' Necklace. "You know, for a badass hunter like you, I'd never think you'd have something so..."

"Girly?" Ness finished. Dean nodded. Ness smiled a small smile. "Yeah." She took the pendant, opening it to reveal an old picture of Bobby, a blonde woman and a young brunette girl, presumably a Young Ness, with the initials K.S. carved into the other side. "Karen Singer. My mom." She closed the locket, holding the heart pendant. "My dad gave this to me when I first started hunting."

Dean nodded. "What happened to her?"

Ness looked down. "Something that shouldn't happen to anyone."

"I'm sorry," Dean told her.

Ness looked up. "It's okay. It was a long time ago."

From 2.05 "Simon Said", on the bridge, Sam spoke to Dean and Catty. "Maybe that's what the Demon's doing. Pushing us, finding ways to break us."

From 1.22 "Devil's Trap", in the Singer House's library, the Winchesters and Singers stood around Meg, who was tied to a chair underneath the Devil's Trap.

Meg: (voice over from 1.11 Scarecrow) "I'm Meg."

Ness: (voice over from 1.22 Devil's Trap) "She's possessed. That's a human possessed by a Demon."

From 1.21 "Salvation", in the church, Meg opened her completely black, Demon eyes.

From 1.22 "Devil's Trap", in the Singer House's library, Meg looked up to see the Devil's Trap above her on the ceiling.

Bobby: (voice over from 1.22 Devil's Trap) "You get a Demon in one, they're trapped, powerless."

The Winchesters and Singers had Meg exorcised.

From 2.01 "In My Time of Dying", in Dean's hospital room, John leaned closer to Dean to whisper something into his ear.

Dean pulled back in shock, processing.

Dean: (voice over from 2.09 Croatoan) "Before Dad died, he told me something."

From 2.10 "Hunted", at lakeside, Catty looked at Dean. "What, Dean?"

"I'd have to kill him," Dean answered. He looked at Sam. "He said that I might have to kill you, Sammy."

"Did he know the Demon's plans for me?" Sam asked. "Am I supposed to go dark side or something?"