chapter 21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1

Outfits in the external link

From 1.22 "Devil's Trap", in the Singer House, Bobby looked at Sam, Dean and Catty. "Storm's coming. And you three? You are smack in the middle of it."

Ness nodded in agreement.

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song:) Foreplay/Long Time - Boston

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Winchester House, in Baby Catty's nursery, Mary was pinned to the ceiling, bleeding from the belly, burning alive.

Baby Catty and Young Sam were crying.

From 2.01 "In My Time of Dying", in the hospital boiler room, the Demon looked at John. "You know about the truth about Sammy and the other children."

From 2.05 "Simon Said", Andy walked down the street.

Sam: (voice over from 2.05 Simon Said) "Andrew Gallagher."

From 2.10 "Hunted", in the motel room, Ava looked at Sam. "Ava Wilson."

From 2.10 "Hunted", in the Roadhouse, Ash looked at Ellen and Sam, reading from a packet. "Jake Talley. Lily Tull."

From 1.14 "Nightmare", in the Miller House, Max Miller used telekinesis to shoot himself in the head.

From 2.10 "Hunted", in the parking lot, the unseen man (Gordon Walker), stabbed Scott Carey in the stomach, killing him.

From 2.05 "Simon Said", on the bridge, Andy shot Weber in the back, killing him.

Ash: (voice over from 2.10 Hunted) "Max, Scott and Ansem are all dead."

From 1.22 "Devil's Trap", in the cabin, John/The Demon looked at Sam, Catty and Dean with yellow glowing eyes.

From 1.14 "Nightmare", in the Miller House, Sam looked at Max Miller. "Max, your abilities started seven months ago, right?"

"How'd you know that?" Max asked.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Winchester House, Mary ran into Baby Catty's nursery, stopping short.

Sam: (voice over from 1.14 Nightmare) "The same thing that killed my mother killed your family. You and I were chosen."

From 1.14 "Nightmare", in the Miller House, Max looked at Sam. "For what?"

"I don't know," Sam told him.

From 2.10 "Hunted", in the cabin, Sam aimed a gun at Gordon's head.

From 2.16 "Roadkill", Jonah Greeley had Catty pinned to the wall, trying to stab her with a knife. Catty struggled to keep him at arm's bay.

From 2.10 "Hunted", in Ava's vision, in the cabin, Sam and Dean triggered a bomb, exploding.

From 1.22 "Devil's Trap", the Impala sped around a corner.

From 2.16 "Roadkill", in the cabin, Greeley's head exploded in a shotgun burst, making him disappear, revealing Catty standing behind him with her shotgun raised.

From 2.10 "Hunted", in the motel room, Ava showed Sam an article about Scott's death. "I saw this guy die days before it happened."

From 2.05 "Simon Said", on the street, Sam looked at Andy. "You can make people do things, can't you?"

From 2.05 "Simon Said", in the equipment store, the doctor shot Dennis in the chest, killing him.

Sam: (voice over from 2.05 Simon Said) "You can tell them what to think."