cHatPer tHree

"wahhhhhhh!" Screamed baby Eliza, while eating a mint aero bar. "Shush up Eliza" said Margaret in annoyance. The two siblings did not get along. Margaret was the oldest, and definetaly the normal one out of the two. Eliza liked to sleep in her treehouse, and only ate chocolate and passionfruits. The only friend Eliza had was Ruby and Danni. The two girls also worked at DisneyLand, cleaning the bathroom stalls. They received $4.99 an hour.

Danni had brown hair and green eyes, she was a big cat lover! Anika loved the violin and recited day and night. If her mother Kate went into her room at night, all you could hear was music... beautiful. Ruby liked to go to school and was quite a shy girl. She spent the whole of year seven in the front row, learning how to tie her shoelaces with her BFF, Sadie Gregory.

Back to disneyland, Daisy stood up and adjusted her headband. It sat on her head and kept the blue strands of hair out of her face. Although Natasha would bully her during school, by pulling it down her face. At lunchtime Daisy would sit in the bathroom and cry. But one day, Daisy went to the school therapist Lea. There she would sit for forty five minutes learning how to use chopsticks.