STRATEGIES TO OBTAIN A QUALITY SAMPLE

1. Focus on the study
- Make certain that the research question is feasible and the study answers a question with clear variables.

2. Find a representative sample

- Determine the necessary addition and omission criteria for the study population such that findings cane exactly generalize or results to the target group.

3. Determine a recruitment strategy
- Spell out a plan to identify and enroll study participants. This may entail screening or establishing criteria fro number, location, and sampling method.

4. Consult with the community to identify and recruit potential participants
- Study existing infrastructure to discover venues of contacting suitable samples. Researchers must also be considerate and receptive to the recommendation of local experts and leaders.

5. Avoid selection bias
- It is also essential to recruit a fitting comparison group.

6. Do not give up after the first attempt to recruit a potential participant
- Follow-up using various communication strategies, including personal, written, or electronic messaging. The importance of personal contact should not be undervalued.

7. Allow flexibility in the process
- If existing recruitment strategies are resulting to inadequate enrollment of participants or modifications are made in criteria of participants, the solution may be to change the sampling plan.