Chapter 1: the story so far

Hiiii welcome back! If you're new here you're gonna wanna go and read the first book in this series (meeting Nick Nelson) or this one won't make a lot of sense! For everyone's who's come from MMN, Enjoy book 2!

Hi, I'm y/n, and I've been dating Nick Nelson for almost  three months now. Crazy right? This all started because me and him where sat next to eachother in form. That's also how I met my best friend Charlie Spring, and his friendgroup (Tao Xu, Elle Argent and Isaac Henderson)

I'm happier than I've ever been, I honestly wouldn't change anything. The fuss about Nick being bi is starting to die down and less people are asking things like 'I never would've thought you'd be bi' and I'm glad Nicks finally catching a break from all the questions. He seems pretty comfortable in himself which I'm beyond glad about and he's slowly but surely making me feel more comfortable in myself as well.

We had some trouble with this asshole called Ben Hope. He and Charlie dated for a little while but he treated Charlie pretty badly so I helped him end the relationship with Ben before anything worse happened.

We also made friends with these girls Tara and Darcy, I think Nick relates to them a bit because they also got a lot of the same questions when they came out as a couple and they're helping Nick navigate it.

And In a turn of events no one saw coming, Nick and Tao seem to be getting along really well, the bickerings almost fully stopped and GET THIS, Tao's  gonna be adopting one of the puppies! Yep, Bingo's being picked up by Tao tomorrow afternoon!

The first of the puppies is being picked up tonight, Minnie's going to someone who apparently goes to our school but nicks mum Sarah said she wasnt sure of the name just that it was a girl who'd recently lost her dog (called Minnie) so Minnie's going to be renamed.

Things are still good with my mum, she and Sarah seem to be forming quite the friendship as well, which is always good. It's nice to see her so happy. She's happy for me as well, she likes Nick and the whole friendgroup as well.

So yeah, there's a quick update. Things are going pretty perfectly. The only issue I can think of is that Desmond might not get along with May (did I mention I'm also taking one of the puppies?) but she's his puppy after all so it shouldn't be an issue.

I'm sitting at nicks right now, waiting for the puppy to be picked up and just in perfect timing, someone just knocked at the door!

Me and nick both get up to get the door, and when we open it we're taken by surprise at the familiar girl standing in front of us.