School

𝘼𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃 𝙄 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙐𝙏🍬🍬 𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔 𝙒𝙊𝙒 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙐 𝙂𝙊𝙊

*No one's POV*

Once they woke up in the morning they got dressed, ate pancakes, told Wendy's parents about their "relationship" (at least Wendy did), and off Heidi went back to her own house.

 They hadn't talked at all after that, though they had seen each other quite a bit. At the grocery store, at the park, the mall, and even on walks.

But now it was Monday, and they were getting ready for school.

"I would rather die than go to school today..." Heidi mumbled to herself quietly. She looked in the mirror, holding up a blue skirt in front of her to see how it would look. "But it's not like I have a choice." She sighed. 

After Heidi changed, she went downstairs and grabbed her bag. "Wait! You need your breakfast!" Heidi's mom, Nancy said sweetly while placing down a plate of waffles drizzled with syrup.

Heidi looked at the perfectly assembled waffles and sighed, as she glanced at the black watch on her wrist. "I'm gonna be late! there's no time to eat!" She said, opening the door and running out.

When Heidi finally got to school, she noticed everyone staring at her. She looked at the ground uncomfortably and embarrassed. 

Wendy, Bebe, Red, and Nicole all walked up to her (Clyde following close behind, watching Bebe). "Hey babe!" Wendy said cheerfully, loud enough for everyone in the hallway to hear her clearly. Stan and Kyle said something to each other and pointed at them, making Heidi even more embarrassed. 

Wendy noticed Stan and Kyle staring and she grinned. The other girls giggled. "I would have never expected this" Nicole said. "Yup..." Bebe said gloomily. The girls brushed off Bebe's upset tone and began talking again. 

Cartman suddenly came up to them.

"Really Heidi? Her?" He said, annoyance mixed with a bit of sadness in his tone. Heidi just stared blankly at him. Cartman turned to Wendy. "You know she's my ex. Not cool, Wendy. I thought we were friends." Cartman said, rolling his eyes in the process.

Wendy glared at him "since when were we friends?" She scoffed. Eric looked offended. "wow. just wow. Heidi, baby, don't you see how fake this bitch is? she'll probably cheat on you with 𝘉𝘦𝘣𝘦." He said, causing Bebe and Wendy to both look at each other, a bit surprised. 

"Ew! No, I would never ever date Bebe! She's my best friend!" Those words hit Bebe like rock. She knew Wendy didn't like her back, but it still hurt. 

*im too lazy to write that much i probs will later when i actually have motivation but long story short they started arguing and eric punched wendy then they started fighting and bebe tried defending wendy which got her kicked too and when heidi tried to stop them from fighting she got pushed to the ground face flat and her nose started bleeding so then the principal came and they got detention- just imagine it ok😭😭*

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY