Date-fluff

Andrea-16 years old                                                                                                                                                            

Yl-16 years old                                                                                                                                                                   

Camilo-15 years old                                                                                                                                                              

Dolores-21 years old                                                                                                                                                             

Pov Your siblings caught you and your girlfriend on a date                                                                                  ________________________________________________________________________________

Your pov

I'm walking towards my girlfriend house, a smile plastered on my face at the thought of seeing her little cute face again. I arrive in front of her house, take out the flowers i picked for her, take a big breath and knock on the door.

I hear someone shouting "Coming!" and then loud steps echoing in the house. The door opens and i look up seeing the most beatiful sight of the world: my girlfriend. She looks at me and closes the door behind her, coming in front of me.

Y: Hola mi vida 

She smiles and kisses my checks. 

Y: Are you ready mi vida?

Yl: As ready as i can be mi sol

I smile and give her the flowers before i take her hand and we walk towards the spot i designed for our date. 

Yl: So, mi sol encantador, where are you taking me? (my charming sun)

Y: Oh well, esto es una sorpresa mi amor (this is a surprise my love)

She chuckles.

Yl: Please...i want to know

We reach our destination and i put my hands on her eyes.

Yl: Amor? Andrea no puedo veer nada (i can't see anything)

Y: Ay amor, stay calm and follow my movements

She does as i say and we reach the spot of our date.

Y: Mi vida, are you ready?

Yl: Claro està mi amor (of course my love)

I take my hands off her eyes and she looks at the spot amazed. She then turns to me.

Yl: Amor, you did this? 

Y: Of course, para ti mi vida (for you my life)

She smiles and goes sitting in the middle of the blanket. She takes the basket with the food and starts pulling it out.

Yl: Mi amor, come sit 

I laugh admiring the site in front of me before i go and sit next to her.

Yl: Here, toma esto (take this)

She gives me an arepa and i take it biting into it making a funny sound. Yl looks at me and laughs.

*After some time*