Vampire?

You 16 years old

And everybody has the same age as the movie.

Pov One night you go on one of your walks and by accident you see someone committing a murder. You try to scream but the person sees you and let's say that something bad happens.       _______________________________________________________________________________

Your pov

Y: Mama! I'm heading out

Pe: Be careful mi sol and don't come home too late

Y: Si mama, no te preocupas

I leave Casita and enjoy the calm sound of the village as i start walking towards the woods. I always go there at nights, before i sneaked out but then mi padres found out and now i can go out without having to sneak out. 

The sounds of the woods, the pacefull air around me always made me relax, especially after a hard day. Let's say the wood is my safe place for whenewhere i'm stressed. 

I walk inside the wood and the smell of fresh grass hits me and i smell it, absorbing the peacefulness that it gives me. I always loved the smell of fresh grass, it made me relax. 

I look around myself, trying to find the perfect spot to sit on when something like a scream catches on surprise. Weird, the wood is always silent. It must be an animal or something. I ignore it and look around a bit more before the same sounds comes again.

I lisen to it this time and if someone was there with me, they will probably see my shocked yet horrified expression. 

It's a scream. 

A human scream. 

I immediately get up and start walking towards the source of the sound. I look around myself and see two figures in the disantance. I can sense the tensiness that there's in the air and i don't like it even one bit. 

I walk towards the two figures, still keeping my distance observing the scene in front of me. I see  the first figure with it's face in the other one neck while the other one sceams and squirms under it's pressure.

What the fuck is happening? 

The second figure screams again, this time more harder and then, it's body falls to the ground...dead. I can't resist but squirm, cracking something under my foot making the first figure turn to look at me. 

Only now i see it's red eyes and...fangs. He walks towards me fast and i start to run towards the village. 

I run so much faster that i run out of breath but still, i can't stop running. That...thing it's following me and i can't stop. 

I run as fast as i can even withouth breath when something more faster passes right on my left. I follow it with my eyes and then i collapse into something...someone.

I fall to the ground and look up at him scared. I try to use my power but it doesn't work, whenewhere i'm feeling strong emotions other than anger, it won't work. 

Fuck fuck fuck. Not right now Andrea.

I try to put my hands in front of me but the figure laughs maniacally and before i know it, it takes my hand and gets me up on my feet. My face is just inches from his. 

?: Tell me, little creature, what is a gorgeous young woman doing out here in the woods  all alone, mh?

I try to answer his question but it's eyes are so...hypnotisating. It's like impossible to not look at them. The figure clrears his troath and only now i look at it's face...she's a woman.